Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

$1.47 for unleaded, $2.08 for diesel yesterday.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

$1.25/9 for unleaded regular here this morning. I can't remember the last time I saw that.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Bruce Dorsi

Gas prices haven't dropped that low everywhere!

Most of the stations within 20 miles of my house are in the $2.20-$2.30 range.  ...Saw one at $2.60

Prices at these stations only dropped $.20-$.30 on average.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

kb426

TEAM SMART

Ohio Blue Tip

Muskegon, MI --$1.25/Gal.
Have not seen that in many years!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Crosley.In.AZ

I saw 2.39-9 today near the house..  Other areas are at 2.44 a gallon. Diesel still in mid 2.80s
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

58 Yeoman

It's around $1.93 here.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

idrivejunk

I bought 100% gas 91 octane for 2.08 yesterday. Regular was a dollar fifty something. Sunoco. My cars love the stuff and do things with it that they can't with other gas. I know, all gas and oil is same. :roll: Better MPG in the FWD, eliminates knock in the RWD. Glad theres one place I can get it left.
Matt

phat46

$ 1.35 locally 😃. Gas is cheap, but we can't go anywhere...🤔

Charlie Chops 1940

Ran over to the welding supply store for a tank of MIG gas this morning and regular was 1.09/9.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

Around here.. gasoline is at 2.34 in a few spots.. cash sale only. Diesel is down to 2.70 a gallon.  Most common price I see on gasoline is 2.44 to 2.46 a gallon

The Costco and Sams club stores are still at 1.99-9 the last time I looked. The lines to buy gas are very long there when the stations are open
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline at local Costco and Sams:  at 1.95 a gallon.

I have seen 2.29 as the lowest near me.. At A Frys Food Store station.

Of course I filled the Civic Honda Car up at 2.32 on sinday.

Low gasoline prices, I retired...  Not suppose to travel.  LOL
Tony

34ford

Gas at Costco in Regular 1.49 here in Lincoln, NE  Diesel 1.59   Premium 1.89

Cheap gas and no where to go. Did drive out to a small town south of us to see what has developed there. Lots of new homes and lots. Cheaper taxes on houses and car taxes.

58 Yeoman

Wife got in her 2016 Subaru Forester to go uptown, and it wouldn't start. Second time this battery has petered out, and it's only 4 years old. I've been changing batteries at around 5 years. We went to Costco and got a new one for $78 + tax for a total of $84.

Also got gas in the truck for $1.69.9 while there. Cheapest in the area that I've seen.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

phat46

$1.239 at several
stations here. I filled my wife's car on Sunday, from well below a quarter tank, for $20.40! Now I have two vehicles full of gas, one driver and noplace to go....😕