What are you doing today? 2018

Started by enjenjo, December 31, 2017, 03:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimp koose

Bob , about the fitness thing . I already adhere to a strict semi occasional workout routine , when I remember !

chimp koose

I'm in better shape than most guys TWICE my age !

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "chimp koose"I'm in better shape than most guys TWICE my age !

I am beginning to wonder what I look like.  The mirror shows an old coot. But; geez..... I've had some guys that look like they are in their mid to late 50's.. hold open doors for me lately
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

58 Yeoman

Quote from: "Crosley"

I am beginning to wonder what I look like.  The mirror shows an old coot. But; geez..... I've had some guys that look like they are in their mid to late 50's.. hold open doors for me lately

Yeah, I'm thinking that I look good for my age, but have to wonder when I get the senior discount without asking for it. :wink:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"
Quote from: "Crosley"

Yeah, I'm thinking that I look good for my age, but have to wonder when I get the senior discount without asking for it. :wink:

LOL  :!:

Some yrs back when Speed Week at Bonneville was rained out. We ended up in Flagstaff AZ fast food place. As we eat, I noticed the senior discount (not asked for) on the receipt ... I point this out to my wife. She chuckles & says : see you get the discount automatically

Then: I tell her "you ordered the food"

:lol:  :T)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Of course, they're all dead.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

This went to pot real quick! I love the humor. Thanks to all who contributed. :)
TEAM SMART

kb426

TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

Quote from: "kb426"I filed income taxes today. :)

How far down did you file 'em? Boy I wish I'd known you could do that a long time ago. I'm packin me a big flat bastard when I go see the tax lady this year. :lol:

Where can I file for income? :?  :idea:  :?:
Matt

kb426

TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

Oh. Well I ain't toting my compressor over there. :(
Matt

chimp koose

I am waiting on a phone call to tell us when our first grandchild is born ! Today is the day we become grandparents !

phat46

Quote from: "chimp koose"I am waiting on a phone call to tell us when our first grandchild is born ! Today is the day we become grandparents !

Congrats, you're going to love it!

enjenjo

I'm waiting on my third great grand child, the first girl.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

chimp koose

What an experience to hold a grandchild ! The new little family is doing well . My wife and I are just overwhelmed with joy .