What are you doing today 2016?

Started by enjenjo, December 30, 2015, 07:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idrivejunk

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"^^^^^^^^    We gotta send Chimp a Kodak..... :roll:  :roll:

Bob.... :wink:

:lol:  Yes  :!:

Sounds veeery interesting  :shock:  8)  :?:  :?:  :?:
Matt

enjenjo

I am shipping the complete drivetrain from a 29 Cadillac to Oz. I have spent the last few days breaking it down into small enough pieces to ship. Today I got one crate made that will have the engine and transmission and some small parts in it. I still have to make one for the front and rear axle, plus a bunch of small parts. Then back to the 46.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

chimp koose

Sorry guys I am not very photogenetic ! I still struggle with the metric system and we've had it for 40 years ! To me copy and past is paper mache ! My body work when I get to it will make a good read for a blind person .Hey what can I say , I am the poster boy for team smart !!!!!

chimp koose

When I got a laptop I was having trouble with the finger pad thingie so a friend suggested getting a mouse , it ran away !

chimp koose

GPster's suggestion is probably my best option !

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "chimp koose"When I got a laptop I was having trouble with the finger pad thingie so a friend suggested getting a mouse , it ran away !

Did you guys see what he did there ^^^^^^^^^^^  :?:  :?:  :roll:
Teach him to buy the "cordless" model , huh.. :?  :shock:

Maybe GPster's idea IS  the best...... :idea:  :lol:

Bob.. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

sirstude

Spent the morning cutting down trees in my Father-in-laws yard.  Trying to get the house ready to sell.  He is living with my sister-in-law now, but probably not for much longer.  Pneumonia 9 times in the last 16 months, 3 times in the last month and a half.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

58 Yeoman

We spent the afternoon cutting down another pine tree...only one more to go. I think my blades need to be sharpened again on the chipper.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

chimp koose

Worked on the T . finished grinding the firewall and welding in the sub rail plugs then decided it would be best to weld in something to brace the firewall before using the por 15 . Didn't want to have to grind por 15 off to be able to weld it later. 3/4" square tubing going from sub rails up and over the recessed firewall and welded to the old gas tank mounts above the firewall . I will tie it into the dash board brace tomorrow . That should make it sturdy enough to have a brake pedal swing from under the cowl area . I am going to make a 90 degree master cyl. or else have a remote reservoir m/c that sits between the recess of the firewall and the cowl . The firewall is recessed 7 1/2" and is 27" wide .

WZ JUNK

Sam Woodard and I helped Hooley run the "Okie Twister" yesterday at a Nostalgia Race near Springfield, MO.  Hooley won the gasser class by .0035 in the final.  A fun day for everyone.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

WZ JUNK

I am making progress again on the 1954 Chevy.  Slowly it is going together.  I am trying to get it running and driving before I do the finish bodywork and paint on the front sheetmetal.  All the chrome is done for the front.  I will be glad when this one is on the road.  In about two weeks I will start work on Hooley's Studebaker.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

WZ JUNK

Buddy went 168 mph with the flatcad yesterday at El Mirage.  He had an engine failure and fire.  It looks like it damaged the engine and some of my body panels.  I do not know the details yet.  He is okay.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

Crosley.In.AZ

Fitting more fire wall panels into my 1948 Simca.

Not looking too swell at this point.  More tape I think
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

kb426

TEAM SMART

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "kb426"John, looks ugly.

I found out this afternoon that the engine is in better condition than it appears.  They disassembled it last night and most of the internals are good.  

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck