STAY WARM LADIES AND FELLAS

Started by river1, January 05, 2014, 11:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

Hey everyone hope you get to stay warm and safe  :wink:

It's going to be in the high 60s here in Az 8)  

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Harry

Way up here in the tundra, it's about 34*F, warmer than a lot of places down south.

58 Yeoman

13*F here.  Just spent about 2 hours blowing snow off the 200+' driveway.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Rick40Ford

It is 53 now in Columbus ,GA
with a high of 60 today.
Look out tonight 27 and high of 32 tommorrow.

kb426

It's warmed up to 11. It's supposed to be way below zero tonight. I'm about to go play with the snow.
TEAM SMART

348tripower

30* in Dexter, Mi. Just got done plowing 5 inches of snow with more on the way. Could be 12 inches total.
Don Colliau

phat46

Quote from: "348tripower"30* in Dexter, Mi. Just got done plowing 5 inches of snow with more on the way. Could be 12 inches total.

Same here up in Port Huron,  'cept we got about 4-5 " lake effect on Friday, and depending on what forcast we listen to we can get from 6-10 more tonight, bit at least we're not in G.R.! ;-)

416Ford

Quote from: "phat46"at least we're not in G.R.! ;-)

15 Miles South east here.

3 hours of plowing with a bobcat and It is still snowing.  I would guess 6" plus on the ground from Saturday and Saturday night. I'm an 1/8 mile off the road and have  turn around at the top.

Still beat -30 in Minnesota.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

UGLY OLDS

I also just finished clearing the drive way ...( About 11" ) .....
Inside now to warm up & relax ..

Our company declared an "Emergency Weather Statement " advising those that can work from home as part of our "Disaster Team" should do so ...
 Others were advised they want no "heroics" on getting to the office in the AM .....

Our forecast ......

Tonight:
Windy...cloudy. Areas of blowing snow. Bitterly cold. Lows 18 to 22 below. Lowest wind chill readings 35 below to 45 below zero after midnight. Northwest winds 20 to 30 mph early in the evening decreasing to 15 to 25 mph in the late evening and overnight. Gusts up to 40 mph.

Monday: Partly cloudy. Areas of blowing snow. Blustery. Very cold with record breaking temperatures likely. Highs 14 to 18 below. Wind chills as low as 40 below to 50 below zero. West winds 10 to 20 mph early in the morning increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the late morning and afternoon. Gusts up to 35 mph.

Sure hope my Dailey Driver starts ..... :roll:  :roll:

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

kb426

I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter!  I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter!  I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter!  I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter!  I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter!  I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter!  I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter!  I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter! I hate winter! You get the idea. :)
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Jim Rivers:  did you get any wind?  Your patio chair blown over already in 2014?  :shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

416Ford

Stay warm Bob.  That's cold is heading our way tomorrow. I see Kzoo and Battle Creek are getting 10-16 inches of snow by tomorrow.
Pictures for the ones who have to suffer threw the 70* temps.

You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

Glen

Picked about 50 lbs of oranges off my two trees this week.  Have passed them around to the neighbors for brownie points.  The lady across the street bakes alot  :D

Pulled some grapefruits off the neighbors tree that is up against my fence, its a big tree and its loaded.

purplepickup

I've been too busy clearing snow most of the day and bringing in firewood to check the forum but I knew you warm weather guys would have some snarky remarks about how nice it was out today at your places. :wink: Sure enough you didn't let us down.  Be careful, we might all just move in on ya.  :lol:

Picture of my woodshed an hour ago...before the heavy snow.
George

50 F1

It was 20 below were I got loaded Friday morning.  I had things freezing up that I never had freeze up before. Good thing I had air line anti freeze and a propane torch with me or I would still be there. It is supose to be worse Monday and Tuesday.

I sure would like to be a snow bird.

Mike