Local gasoline prices

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 05, 2011, 03:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

I'm VERY serious ...We have concrete falling from interstate bridge supports .....Pot Holes on our major Interstates ..( The ones we make you PAY to drive on , remember?? Oh ..By the way ..We just raised tolls some 80% to help them "Pay for themselves" )....

Our side roads are a mix of patch's ...  Our politicians  say it's the "Freeze / Thaw Cycle" that does in our roads ... Gee ...MI  & WI have good roads ....I guess the freeze thaw cycle thing is not allowed there ...

We drove on a road yesterday that had some type of patches every 75' or so for approx a mile... While bouncing along , we hit one patch that was smooth .. My buddy looked at me & said .." Boy , I hope they didn't pay for that one ...It's not done correctly " ....

Remember ...IL is "Broke" & cannot afford road repairs ..

Bob...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 3.22 a gallon this morning for    regular gasoline.. local  to me  Costco.  

I was in the area of the rivers1 fellow's home turf at Bell rd and 101 freeway this morning. I was seein prices at 3.30's a gallon for gasoline, diesel was at 3.96 a gallon.  I imagine if you travel a ways from the expressway, the prices would drop some.

Visited a friend recovering from heart valve replacement surgery in december
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"Paid 3.22 a gallon this morning for    regular gasoline.. local  to me  Costco.  

I was in the area of the rivers1 fellow's home turf at Bell rd and 101 freeway this morning. I was seein prices at 3.30's a gallon for gasoline, diesel was at 3.96 a gallon.  I imagine if you travel a ways from the expressway, the prices would drop some.

Visited a friend recovering from heart valve replacement surgery in december

yup bell road is quite high for the area. if you'd gone down to Tbird it would have been ten or so cents cheaper. the costco a bit north of bell is also among the cheapest in the area. i drive by two stations at 67/tbird where the stations are 8/9 cents apart all the time. i still see people filling up at the higher priced station when it's cheaper across the street :(D)

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Glen

$17.00 a gallon yesterday..... :P

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Glen"$17.00 a gallon yesterday..... :P

most folks dont buy C16 race gasoline
Tony

butch27

Yes : that Michigan 9 cents increase will just finish off this state. They are digging their own grave.PLUS We have to pay $170. per car to the Insurance companies ( on top of the insurance) so that the companies won't suffer a catastrophic claim.!!!

Glen

Quote from: "Crosley"

Q16 :-p

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Glen"
Quote from: "Crosley"

Q16 :-p

But very few will get the incredible mileage that you will.....   :lol:

All those electronic tuning gizmo's have to help... 8)

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

Today  I am doing a walk about in the garage and behind the garage.  Gather parts up for one last swap meet attendance with these parts.

If the stuff does not sell , they will hit the scrap bin at work.

:shock:
Tony

enjenjo

$3.459 at Toledo yesterday.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

midnight sun

$2.81 in Grand Junction, Colorado
How can there be "self help" groups :?:

phat rat

Paid $3.17 in Pascagoula Ms. this morning
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

tomslik

2.959 as of today...up 7 cents from friday...
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

art.flame

1.75 euro a litre :roll: i'm glad i 'm doing 21 mpg with my new efi

Crosley.In.AZ

I paid 3.40 a gallon for regular at the Local Costco ... seems to be going up in price for summer?  :shock:
Tony