Local gasoline prices

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 05, 2011, 03:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

Quote from: "Crosley"I paid 3.40 a gallon for regular at the Local Costco ... seems to be going up in price for summer?  :shock:

Finally got down to near that price around here, The news reports that oil is under $97/barrel and that gas prices will soon be over $4 a gal, apparently the price of oil no longer has any relevance to gas prices.... :?

UGLY OLDS

Paid $3.399 this AM ..     Didn't need it but when its  THAT low one must take advantage ....... :roll:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

parklane

$1.22/litre today. That equates to $4.72 /US gal. Up & down like a toilet seat at a mixed party around here.
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Boyd Who

Quote from: "parklane"$1.22/litre today. That equates to $4.72 /US gal. Up & down like a toilet seat at a mixed party around here.

$1.14/litre here. It was $1.08 a few days ago. It's been jumping around like crazy. I wish they would pick a price and stay with it.

tom36

$3.53 an hour ago in southern New Hampshire.   Tom...

midnight sun

Two weeks ago $2.77....Today $2.96 for 85.
How can there be "self help" groups :?:

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 3.36 a gallon for regular at the local to me Costco
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Rrumbler

Officially, $3.57 in Las Vegas; the range I've seen is from $3.43 to $3.65.  It seems to be on its way up. :x  :(
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Charlie Chops 1940

I was over to the Ionia Hot Rod shop on Friday and saw $3.18/gal 87 octane on M66 just south of town. Filled for $3.24 in the little town of Sparta about 30 miles east of Muskegon.

I drove home from there at 55 most of the time with no stops until my driveway, and the Mustang 4.6 showed 29.8 mpg  on the computer for that leg. I'm sure there is a little error in there, but haven't really checked it. Next time I fill I'll do so a block away and calculate it it by hand.

Muskegon was $3.48 this morning. Don't know when it went up as I wasn't out at all on Saturday.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

wayne petty

4.05/9 for 87 mobil
4.19/9 for 89 mobil

i just keep thinking about the matt lauer interview of GB43..  where he ask the former President about the high price of fuel last year...

GB kicked back and laughed .. said the american public will just learn the hard way about how Supply and Demand works.

that makes me mad enough to think about walking a LOT more..

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "wayne petty"4.05/9 for 87 mobil
4.19/9 for 89 mobil

i just keep thinking about the matt lauer interview of GB43..  where he ask the former President about the high price of fuel last year...

GB kicked back and laughed .. said the american public will just learn the hard way about how Supply and Demand works.

that makes me mad enough to think about walking a LOT more..

Which means whatever way Big Oil wants to tell us Supply and Demand works at the very moment they reach into our wallets to extract more dollars...if they even deign to lose their Arrogance briefly to comment to us lowly servants.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

sirstude

We jumped from 2.99 to 3.06 on Friday.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

wayne petty

more disaster...

somebody just got up and made a statement  that the price of oil might rise to between $200 bucks and 300 bucks a barrel..

i wonder if that guy has any money invested in the oil futures market...

with iran now cutting off oil shipments to england and france.. things are going to go crazy..

as one small country is planning on attacking i ran nuc program...

perhaps they have also invested in oil futures and are going to clean up in more than one way..

many of you remember  the first oil crisis..

for those who don't.. refresh your memory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass

phat46

Same station, the closest to my house and usually one of the cheapest....Saturday; $3.27/ga/, Sunday;$3.48/gal, Tuesday (today) $3.39/gal....I think they're just messing with us now!   :)

Charlie Chops 1940

$3.70.9 here this afternoon. + $0.40 in a little under 4 days. A week of February left for the run to $4.00.9

Let's watch Newt wring some $2.00 gas out of that mess...

Charlie

A Hooligan!