Local gasoline prices

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 05, 2011, 03:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idrivejunk

Matt

Rochie

We just hit $1.399 per litter.  That works out to $5.44 Can per us gal. Factor in the exchange on the Can. dollar and now we're at $5.98 per US gal.Guess where I'm filling up next week!!!

purplepickup

A station near me just switched to Mobil brand and is using the red flying horse logo again.  Probably common in some places but its the first one around here.  It would be cool to see one of the companies build their stations like the old ones with old style pumps and high tech guts....just nostalgic.

Gas was $3.58 tonight, not bad for Michigan right now.  Paid $3.88 this morning in northern Mich.
George

Rrumbler

$3.80 today, around town it runs from about $3.60 to $3.83.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

rooster

St. Louis

01/15/14...309.9
02/15........312.9
03/15........337.9
04/15........352.9
05/15........341.9

river1

$3.37.9 @ costco, filled up today
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

river1

Quote from: "river1"$3.37.9 @ costco, filled up today

same again today

Rrumbler

Got 87 for $3.41 the other day at the local Smith's (Kroger), with $.40 per off for buying groceries from them.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

phat46

Quote from: "Rochie"We just hit $1.399 per litter.  That works out to $5.44 Can per us gal. Factor in the exchange on the Can. dollar and now we're at $5.98 per US gal.Guess where I'm filling up next week!!!

Rochie, if you are coming over the bridge in Sarnia to fill up here don't go to the stations where you exit the bridge. Turn right and go south a few blocks to the Admiral station. If you want cheaper go to Sams on the other side of town, if you need a Sams card stop by and I can go with ya! I live close enough to the bridge to watch people pay the toll going to Canada.

enjenjo

Diesel and regular are the same price here $3.899.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Traveling to Mt and back I paid an average of $3.93 for diesel. Low was $3.61 and the high was $4.05
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

river1

post number 1001 on this topic

paid $315.9 after .30 grocery point discount

enjenjo

Here today, gasoline is $3.96, and diesel fuel is $3.90
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

58 Yeoman

Gas jumped $.20 yesterday in Lacon, to $3.78/gallon.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

purplepickup

Strange prices today.  I'm going to the cabin and checked Gas Buddy to see where to stop for gas. Prices range from over $4/gal to $3.67 within just a few miles of each other.  The price jumped yesterday so I assume things are stabilized.  It's sad that I think 3.67 is a deal.:(   I think I'll throw a spare tank in the trailer & fill it with 'cheap' gas since I'll be driving a lot this weekend.
George