Local gasoline prices

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 05, 2011, 03:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

Bought gas this morning at the closest to me station, $3.56.....come back home this afternoon, the same statipn is $4.16. .... WTH! Did all the refineries burn down at the same time!  :shock:

phat46

O.k. Now it's back to only $3.85. Except one station, a Speedway, at 3.55...I just don't get it.

parklane

Quote from: "phat46"O.k. Now it's back to only $3.85. Except one station, a Speedway, at 3.55...I just don't get it.

Just be glad you don't live in Ontario Joe. $1.29 a liter.
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

phat46

Quote from: "parklane"
Quote from: "phat46"O.k. Now it's back to only $3.85. Except one station, a Speedway, at 3.55...I just don't get it.

Just be glad you don't live in Ontario Joe. $1.29 a liter.

Yeah, I know John, that's why there's always Canadians in the stations here filling up their cars and several gas cans. Many even have Sams Club memberships since it's always a few cents cheaper out there and it's a quick shot off the bridge to Sams. What they maybe don't realize is that our local prices are kept a little higher than nearby areas due to the willingness of our Canadian friends to fill up here. It's still way cheaper than over the border even though we're higher than average in town.  If they just went up the road a few miles it is cheaper, for them, yet. It's a tradeoff, the Canadians spend a lot of money here at the local stores and restaurants that is a tremendous help to the local economy, but it does keep our gas prices a little higher. Glad to see them over here and we even had a Canadian appreciation  day last year.

Rrumbler

Price spotting around town the past couple of days, I find it between $3.52 and $3.67.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

river1

Topped off yesterday, costco $3.25.9

local gas station went from $3.35.9 wed, $3.37.9 thurs, and $3.39.9 today

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

40 Chev Coupe

3.79 in Marquette, Mi, and 3.69 in Norther Wis. Look out here comes 4.00 again this summer

Rrumbler

I coughed up $3.47 per yesterday here local; about the mid point in the spread valley wide.

rooster

St. Louis

01/15/14...309.9
02/15........312.9
03/15........337.9
04/15........352.9

Rrumbler

Took a short trip to Cali Thurs. and Fri. - paid $4.05 at Primm, NV at the CA state line on I-15; paid $4.40 in Twentynine Palms, CA.  Looks like the price here is up to the high threes, now, I'll know later today after I tank up again.

river1

When to tony's side of town for Easter dinner. Filled up at a local frys with fuel points.

Paid $3.09.9 after 30 cents discount

Glen

Quote from: "river1"When to tony's side of town for Easter dinner. Filled up at a local frys with fuel points.

We are in the middle of a remodel on the house.  I have been buying Home Depot gift cards from Frys and then filling up on fuel the next day.  I have been getting 1.00 off on diesel and on a 35 gallon tank im saving about 30 bucks every time I fill up.
Frys had 4x bonus points this weekend, 1000 points = 1.00 off a gallon.

river1

Quote from: "Glen"
Quote from: "river1"When to tony's side of town for Easter dinner. Filled up at a local frys with fuel points.

We are in the middle of a remodel on the house.  I have been buying Home Depot gift cards from Frys and then filling up on fuel the next day.  I have been getting 1.00 off on diesel and on a 35 gallon tank im saving about 30 bucks every time I fill up.
Frys had 4x bonus points this weekend, 1000 points = 1.00 off a gallon.

GREAT plan. Money you were going to spend anyway saving you more money on gas  );b(

Charlie Chops 1940

Sam's Club was the cheap(?) deal today at 3.63 & 9/10ths. It was 3.78-ish a few days ago. My guess is a healthy boost is coming tonight or tomorrow.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Digger

$3.69 here today and $3.41 across the river in Clinton Ia. :roll:
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger