More change overnight!!!

309.9 use the discount ticket 304.9

Crosley.In.AZ

paid 3.41 this morning for regular gasoline.  I;ve seen diesel at 3.60
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

rooster

Another change overnight!

305.9 , with discount ticket 300.9,  At least its the right direction!!! Some of the states seem to have there finger on the gouge button!

phat rat

I was looking at Gas Buddy and found a station right on my route in Idaho that's $3.349. It's $3.549-3.599 here in Kalispell
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

kiwipaul

Quote from: "Crosley"I paid 3.00 a gallon at the local Costco this morning for regular.  Premium was 3.20 a gallon

$1.40 a lt here down under and the price keeps changing. That makes it about $5.60 a Gal
A Ford man that like all cars

rooster

Now down to 299.9 use discount card 294.9!!!!! QT accross the street matched the 299.9 price after they changed.

I filled tonight and they kept the discount card, said they might do it again next month, but no promise's!

Rrumbler

$3.35 for regular, $3.46 for diesel, dropping a bit every day, now.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Boyd Who

1.18/9 per litre up here. Prices haven't dropped in a few months or more. Greedy bastards!!  :evil:

rooster

Quote from: "Boyd Who"Greedy bastards!!  :evil:

"That"s the spirit"
+1  :)

sirstude

$3.44 dropped another nickel today.  Dropped a quarter in the last 3 and a half weeks.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

phat rat

Well after almost 5,000 mi in the past two weeks I saw gas prices from $3.199  :D to a whopping $4.089  :shock: The least I paid was the $3.199 and the most was $3.569. The $4.08 was at a little crossroads place in the middle of nowwhere in Idaho

glocab

Here in country Qld,Australia i paid $1.48 liter.There is 3.78 liters to the gallon says Google so that makes it $5.59 gallon.
No wonder i have no money .
Bazza

phat rat

I forgot about one odd thing I found in pricing. I can't remember if it was in Wy or Neb. Gas was listed on the marquee as $3.309 at pump 1 and 2 but of course some didn't see the pump 1 and 2 statement. So when they pulled up to a pump other than that the price was $3.709. The difference was that the $3.309 was 10% ethanol 87 octane. I'm not sure what the octane was on the $3.709

Charlie Chops 1940

Topped up the Mustang at Sam's Club this morning for $3.309.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "phat rat"I forgot about one odd thing I found in pricing. I can't remember if it was in Wy or Neb. Gas was listed on the marquee as $3.309 at pump 1 and 2 but of course some didn't see the pump 1 and 2 statement. So when they pulled up to a pump other than that the price was $3.709. The difference was that the $3.309 was 10% ethanol 87 octane. I'm not sure what the octane was on the $3.709

I noticed this in Iowa too.. Regular  87 octane  is priced higher than the "Mid-Grade " that has much more ethanol  than the regular fuel ....

Bob ....  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****