Local gasoline prices

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 05, 2011, 03:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 3.14 for regular this morning.  Circle K station near the AZ State fair grounds at 15th ave.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Digger

Jumped from 3.39 to 3.59 overnight and its still 20 to 30 cents cheaper across the river.
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

58 Yeoman

On the way to work yesterday, the price of regular was $3.43. On the way home it was $3.68, a .25 increase.  I filled up at the Shell station before they raised their price (three stations in town).  They were raising the price on the signboard as I was leaving.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

alchevy

I paid $3.01 per gallon on Monday in Clinton, MS at a Kroger with 3 cents off ($3.04 before the 3 cent disount).
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

phat46

Drove back from N. Carolina last Sunday; we got gas in Virginia for $3.11, a few places were $3.09...crossed into Michigan and it was $3.59. Today, two days later it's $3.79.  :?

enjenjo

Went up to Lansing today to pick up a 2010 escape for Josh's girl friend.In Hudson Mi it was $3.79, two miles away in Ohio it was $3.56.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

$3.79-3.80 here. I went up to Ludington today and it was that the whole way except at Silver Lake. There they were taking advantage of where they are and it was $3.90
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

UGLY OLDS

It's on its way up here ..Saw $3.999 this AM on the way to work ... Labor day is coming ...Start your price increase now .... :evil:

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Charlie Chops 1940

3.49/9 on the main drag in Sellersburg, IN just north of Louisville. It was 3.75/9 all the way down yesterday except at th truck stops in Whiteland where it was 3.67/9. Didn't happen to see what it was in KY today.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

UGLY OLDS

Hang on kid's ..... $4.159 & rising today....... :evil:

Bob..... :wink:

tom36

$3. 46.9 in New Hampshire today.  tom...

Rrumbler

$3.35/$3.40 at Chevron, $3.23 at one Rebel, and $3.34 at another a mile away.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Digger

Yesterday the local price was 3.49-today it's 3.99 :evil:
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

UGLY OLDS

Told Ya Soo.... $4.299 this PM .... :evil:

Bob.... :wink:

river1

and here in AZ prices are still dropping :lol:

some places in the valley are approaching $3.00
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.