Local gasoline prices

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 05, 2011, 03:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

Fell off to $3.72/9  most places this morning and went to $3.90/9 by mid afternoon. Sam's was still 3.63/9 around 5PM so I topped up the Trailblazer.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

UGLY OLDS

On the way home from work.....$4.099 for regular ... :evil:   So much for the good times ...... :roll:

Bob....... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

$3.509 in Wauseon today
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

river1

filled up at $3.51 at the local Costco

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

jaybee

$3.359 here at the moment.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Rrumbler

$3.80 for 87 this afternoon in Las Vegas; low around town is about $3.69, high about $3.86.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Crosley.In.AZ

I paid 3 fiddy 6 at local Costco to me on tuesday.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

GPster

Quote from: "GPster"Just drove past a Speedway and it was $3.549. Continued out the road and another Speedway was $3.509. The truck has less than a 1/4 tank in it but there's no telling home long it will sit in the yard till it gets unloaded so it can return to compost duty. So I passed on the gas. GPster
Went past the cheaper Speedway to day and it's gas was $3.759. Starfire was the sameand I couldn't pass on filling up today. So when I got the truck de-composted I Speedwayed it for 13.15 gal in a 14 gallon tank. GPster

phat rat

Thanks to Charlies post I got to Sam's Club before it went too high, it was already at $3.68. But that was better than the $3.89 at the others. Especially when it took 54 gal to fill the truck. The good thing is I'm gassed and ready for the beginning of my western trip this weekend
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

UGLY OLDS

QuoteThe good thing is I'm gassed and ready for the beginning of my western trip this weekend
[/quote]

Does the new truck seem to be getting better mileage than the last one ??

Bob..... :wink:

phat rat

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
QuoteThe good thing is I'm gassed and ready for the beginning of my western trip this weekend

Bob..... :wink:[/quote]

Not sure what trucks you're comparing. I have an 02 xtcab 4 wd 2500HD w/8.1 and an 85 GMC CC dually w/489 4 spd Gear Vendor OD. I'm taking the 85 this trip. It's the first long trip with this truck since the new motor it just rolled 3900 mi today

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "phat rat"

Not sure what trucks you're comparing. I have an 02 xtcab 4 wd 2500HD w/8.1 and an 85 GMC CC dually w/489 4 spd Gear Vendor OD. I'm taking the 85 this trip. It's the first long trip with this truck since the new motor it just rolled 3900 mi today
[/quote]

I was prolly confusing the '85 truck with the "Before & After" engines ...  That is the truck you got from Arrow -Zonie ???   I confuse Soooooo easy ... :?  :oops: ...

Bob... :wink:

chopped

$3.18 middle of nowhere Ga.

phat rat

Quote from: "phat rat"

I was prolly confusing the '85 truck with the "Before & After" engines ...  That is the truck you got from Arrow -Zonie ???   I confuse Soooooo easy ... :?  :oops: ...

Bob... :wink:[/quote]

You're right I got the 85 in Az. it was 454 then but after driving it for awhile back here I realized it needed a new motor. So being I wanted good low end grunt I had a stroker motor built for it. Plenty of power now and if in the future I sell the truck I'll pull the motor and put it in the cpe. :D

sirstude

We dropped to 3.65 today, down .04  Savin' ya a little change Jack

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us