Local gasoline prices

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 05, 2011, 03:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

Quote from: "sirstude"We dropped to 3.65 today, down .04  Savin' ya a little change Jack

Doug

At this time the cheapest I can find on Gas Buddy along my route is Sioux City Ia at $3.19
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Rrumbler

Tanked up yestiddy for $3.64; that's the lowest I've paid in a  long time here in town; out in the boonies toward Utah or Aridzona it drops a mite, and going toward California, it goes up, uuuup, and waaaayy up.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

rooster

One of the local Independent stations around here is doing something different, thay are directly across the street from a Quick Trip station, the Quick trip allways matches there price shown on the sign's for the price! Now they give you a small ticket giving you 5 cents off a gallon of the advertised price! The ticket is good for all of June. Gas now is 327.9 advertised.

To get this discount you have to pay inside the store, cash or credit! I like the competition!!!!

tom36

$3.39 in southern New Hampshire today.  $3.44 across the border in southern Maine.  tom...

Uncle Bob

Been creepin' down slowly as inventories begin to return after the biggest refinery in the state came back online.  4.00 +/- a few pennies depending on which station (not counting promotional discounts).
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

enjenjo

$3.509 in Swanton yesterday, $3.679 in Coldwater Mi.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

The highest I've paid so far on my trip was $3.56 at Sams Club in Great Falls Mt.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

sirstude

Quote from: "phat rat"The highest I've paid so far on my trip was $3.56 at Sams Club in Great Falls Mt.

Just to show you it doesn't make any difference, there is a refinery about a mile from that Sam's Club.  

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

river1

$3.43 today at local to me costco

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

enjenjo

$3.359 in Swanton today.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

chopped

$3.15 last night at the Pilot truck stop.

sirstude

3.51 yesterday at Costco. We sure are on the wrong end of this mess.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

phat46

Still $3.68 here....and oil is under $80 a barrel.  :?

rooster

314.9 all over the place here!!

Rrumbler

Price has dropped dramatically, here, in the past couple of days; was hard onto $3.70 a few days ago, saw it at $3.40 yesterday, and heard that it was lower some places about the valley.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.