What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WZ JUNK

I went to a local car show that I have been attending for many years.  I think there were about 650 entries.  Not bad for a local $10 entry car show.  Today I will go to another smaller show for part of the day.  Just fun to be out in the old truck.  This will be the last runs of year for me.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Charlie Chops 1940

Went to a long standing race car parts swap meet in Ionia , MI this morning. Always some good deals. Got pair of sbc pad type side mounts, a medium sized canister fuel filter assy, a new 15" steel 7 blade fan and a turbo style 4 barrel carb low profile 90 degree air cleaner elbow with a couple/three feet of 3" alum. tube and a K&N pointy filter - all for $40.

The good thing is I have a home for each piece - he said convincingly.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

I went to the Adrian swap meet. Bought some seats, and a Borgeson U joint. Took my Fleetline up there to sell it. It didn't sell there, but there was a lot of interest in it. We'll see.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

First thing for today was to remove the 5hp engine from the Taco and put a 2hp in. This makes it look more original than the 5. The weather is really nice the last couple of days so after doing a few small things to the 32, it will be time to play.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Installed new toilet saturday...  still fighting with water leak at the valve at the wall.

re-did the water valve and hose feed to the toilet on sunday... finally no leaks
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Carnut

I recently went to my friend Carls Garage Warming.

This is a panorama view of his 3 stall garage in which he has two car lifts one at each end. One a 4 poster and one a 1 poster. So he manages to get 5 cars stuffed into the place.

Flipper

GPster

Quote from: "Flipper"Went to Goodguys Bowling Green, KY
Here are the pictures:
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522282&showall=1
Thanks for the link. Almost every thing was nice but the guy that screwed-up that early "Vette" should be shot. GPster

sirstude

Sunday was my wife's birthday, so on Saturday we drove up to Bigfork for lunch and then on down to Missoula for dinner.  We ended up staying in Missoula so she could watch the race, it would have been half over when we go home otherwise.  Nice day, really pretty up by the lake this time of year.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

58 Yeoman

I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

chimp koose

Well for starters I had the pleasure of teaching my daughter in school for the first time today. Her homeroom is now in my machine shop class for the next 3 weeks.

enjenjo

Cut the wood for the floor of this AD truck. Black walnut.

butch27

Took care of my driveshaft  angle problem. Shimmed the trans up a little. Hope it works.

phat46

Quote from: "enjenjo"Cut the wood for the floor of this AD truck. Black walnut.

Pics?   :)

enjenjo

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Cut the wood for the floor of this AD truck. Black walnut.

Pics?   :)

Maybe later today.