What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "phat rat"I bet you didn't go by way of Tortilla Flats :)

Wrong bike for that section of the #88 road.  Dual Sport needed  and one rider per bike.  Very scenic road though...
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I have a friend who is entered in the Mint 400 this weekend.  He runs the BAJA races also.   I have learned a little bit about this type of racing and I am really impressed.  They are very tough individuals and they go very fast.  I will try to post a picture of his car.

John

Jon was first in his class yesterday and 6th overall, which means he passed many of the trophy trucks.  A good day in the dirt.  The race is to be aired on national tv this summer.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

phat rat

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "phat rat"I bet you didn't go by way of Tortilla Flats :)

Wrong bike for that section of the #88 road.  Dual Sport needed  and one rider per bike.  Very scenic road though...

We couldn't believe it the time we went through there. We were at the scenic overlook and here came a tour bus from the direction of Roosevelt Lake. The amount of traffic really surprised us until we were told that many boaters used that as a shortcut from the lake to Phoenix. As you said certainly not the bike for that run.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

wayne petty

woke up to a 4.4 quake..  minimal damage.. a brass napkin holder swan fell off the living room TV. just goes to show. that brass swans cannot fly very well after they have been plated..

what ever happens the next time any of you experience a quake and your spouse is next to you.. lean over and whisper in their ear..  Did the earth move for you too???

40 Chev Coupe

Shoveling some more da*n snow. 4 inches of wet heavy stuff.

enjenjo

Quote from: "40 Chev Coupe"Shoveling some more da*n snow. 4 inches of wet heavy stuff.

You can keep it, we've had enough.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

It's raining here now. At least that doesn't need shoveling or blowing
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Arnold

Battling :!:..what I think is some sort of HORRIFIC :!: gout attack..I think.. that has gone on/off for like 2 months now. :evil:
I have a sordid history of gout..and have been on drugs for it for 15 years everyday.None of the classic triggers apply to me.
I have moved and given up my gp that is 3 hrs away..and the new doc that I was led to believe  would see me..will..BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.When appointments come I have been in too much pain to even move.The local hospital WILL see me..and do whatever tests..THE DR reccommends..AFTER I see him :evil:  :roll: .
I am trying..TRYING..right now to get rid of this new Dr..and see my old Dr..3 hrs away.
I am in very rough shape on and off.
I have not had any attacks really..since about 2005.

chimp koose

Arnold I feel for you. I have had that gout and it is no picnic. first time I got it I thought I had a broken foot.Hope things work out.

purplepickup

Quote from: "40 Chev Coupe"Shoveling some more da*n snow. 4 inches of wet heavy stuff.
Happy Spring!...arrived at 12:57PM today. :roll:

Ya, our white stuff hasn't melted yet either.   Forecast 29/13F for Sunday.  Cabin fever is getting bad... :(
George

river1

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Happy Spring!...arrived at 12:57PM today. :roll:

Ya, our white stuff hasn't melted yet either.   Forecast 29/13F for Sunday.  Cabin fever is getting bad... :(

just sayin

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

purplepickup

George

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

purplepickup

Quote from: "wayne petty"oh no.....
Like your signature says Wayne.... Bang Ding Ow!    That wheelie totally screwed up their day :shock:

One pic shows the chassis is bent right at the engine and I'd bet the front end will need some attention.
George