What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Bought new car for wife 2  weeks ago. 2013 Civic, nice car. Replaced 2011 Civic with 46k miles, it needed tires soon.

A Civic with backup camera, blue tooth for phones with voice command.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "Crosley"Bought new car for wife 2  weeks ago. 2013 Civic, nice car. Replaced 2011 Civic with 46k miles, it needed tires soon.

A Civic with backup camera, blue tooth for phones with voice command.

Reminds me of the old joke...if you were a Texan it would only need a tank of gas.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

50 F1

Frank  glad your first test went good and hope your second test went good too.  I had my surgery 6 weeks ago. I went back to work 3 weeks ago. About 2 weeks to early, my a** is still dragging.  I had everything in my back side removed and sewed up tight back there and now have a ostomy bag. No problems though, been trucking all over and serviced my semi the other day. Starting harvest today. Soy beans then sugar beets then corn. Along with all the stuff they removed from me they also took out 17 lymph nodes and there was not a bit of cancer in any of them. That a real good thing. No chemo or radiation.

Mike

enjenjo

QuoteThat a real good thing. No chemo or radiation.

Great to hear. Good luck with the harvest. Not too many beets around here any more, they have to haul clear to Shelby Oh. now, no profit. Beans are mostly off, corn will start next week. Beans are better than they have been the last two years. too wet two years ago, too dry last year.

I have all my test results back now, the polyps they removed were benign, that was great. On the CT scan, on an Xray a couple weeks ago, they thought they saw an aneurysm on my aorta, so they were checking that. turns out it was a false positive, it's normal, so that was a relief. I'm all happy now  :D
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat46

Quote from: "enjenjo"
QuoteThat a real good thing. No chemo or radiation.

Great to hear. Good luck with the harvest. Not too many beets around here any more, they have to haul clear to Shelby Oh. now, no profit. Beans are mostly off, corn will start next week. Beans are better than they have been the last two years. too wet two years ago, too dry last year.

I have all my test results back now, the polyps they removed were benign, that was great. On the CT scan, on an Xray a couple weeks ago, they thought they saw an aneurysm on my aorta, so they were checking that. turns out it was a false positive, it's normal, so that was a relief. I'm all happy now  :D

Great news Frank, it's always a relief to to get that news!

chris spokes

glad it all worked out well frank  :D
he who has the most toys wins

kb426

TEAM SMART

bucketmouth

Sorry Frank I wasn't paying enough attention,good to hear your op went ok.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

Crosley.In.AZ

Good news Frank..  those scans are amazing in details nowadaze.

I've had a couple ''false positives'' on stuff.  Also , I am now a firm believer in better living thru pharmaceuticals  :lol:
Tony

Rrumbler

That is good to hear, Frank.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Digger

Thats great news Frank. I had both those problems in 2008-- in Jan. I had a ruptured aortic anuerism, the following oct. they removed 18 in. of colon. and it aint no fun!
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

GPster

Glad to hear it. That should make conversations at an upcoming "Build Day" a little easier. GPster

kb426

Vacation day for me. More rust repair on the 51 Ford.
TEAM SMART

58 Yeoman

Yesterday I had to move 100' of barbed wire fence over 3', to make room for a new wooden fence going in, but had to keep the wire fence so the neighbors' cows/bull won't get out.  This clay soil really hangs onto the steel posts, which I had to use a porta-power to remove.  After the fence is built, I'll have to pull steel posts out again.  The barbed wire only bit me on the arm once.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

Worked on old Mopar this week, was in shop Hughes Perf.

Large engine, Large tires. Rumpity Engine
Tony