What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

tricycle, 7' driftwood?? Sounds more pond size than fish tank. How big is this tank?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

GPster

Do/will lobsters live in fresh water? By your description this aquarium must be more like a swimming pool with a glass side. GPster

34ford

sounds like an april fools joke.

chimp koose

Seriously guys it is a 260 gallon aquarium I have in my basement.I don't think the main floor could support roughly 3000 LBS of glass and water. The tank is 2'x8'x30"deep.I made a wood mockup of it to see if I could get it down the stairs before I bought it. It took 4 of us over an hour to get it into the basement.I have had it for about 3 years.Lobster will not live in fresh water so that part is over. I had 5" crayfish in the tank before but my Oscar ate them.I spent today in my shop. Racing season is near,I made parts for a 638"BBC in a Studebaker,modified a brake handle for a Front engine dragster 540BBC powered,milled an angled carb spacer for a dominator carb and started on some clutch pieces for a nitro Harley.At some point this week I am supposed to work on my T coupe.

enjenjo

I went over and picked up a truck that I sold today out of storage. It dawned on me on the way home I have had it for 31 years, and have not done anything with it in all that time. 49 Diamond T pickup.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

GENERAL Manager of Hughes Perf had his fiddy-5 in the area last week
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

Today I cleared a fence row that was overgrown with honeysuckle bushes  (I hate them), cut down & cleaned up 5 big trees in the yard that died in the heat last summer, dug up some plants and moved them for Sue.  Yesterday I recovered and added a layer of foam to a motorcycle seat.  It was orange. :roll:

George

GPster

Quote from: "purplepickup"Today I cleared a fence row that was overgrown with honeysuckle bushes  (I hate them), cut down & cleaned up 5 big trees in the yard that died in the heat last summer, dug up some plants and moved them for Sue.  Yesterday I recovered and added a layer of foam to a motorcycle seat.  It was orange. :roll:

When you said "cleared" the fence, with the motorcycle picture on the post I thought you meant "Jumped" it with the cycle. With the stains on the seat that added to the picture and explained why you added more foam. Of course this is after wondering why Frank is playing "Taps". GPster

purplepickup

Quote from: "Crosley"GENERAL Manager of Hughes Perf had his fiddy-5 in the area last week
Why is there a car on the roof?  Impressive '55 by the way :shock:
George

58 Yeoman

Making plans/reservations to head to Ann Arbor, MI tomorrow to buy (hopefully) a 63 Ford.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

papastoyss

Quote from: "Crosley"GENERAL Manager of Hughes Perf had his fiddy-5 in the area last week
Hope he has a Uni-Syn!
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

kb426

George, the seat looks good.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Why is there a car on the roof?  Impressive '55 by the way :shock:

First race car of Jim Hughes. It was crashed. hit guard rail just past the traps.

Something pitched the car to one side.  Kevin our Motorsports director was driving.  This was about 20 yrs ago
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

348tripower

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Making plans/reservations to head to Ann Arbor, MI tomorrow to buy (hopefully) a 63 Ford.

So you're going to be in my neighbor hood?
Don Colliau

58 Yeoman

Yes, it looks like I will be.  Won't be in Ann Arbor til late tonight, then going to see the car in the am.  I borrowed a tow dolly to tow it home if I buy it.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil