The Boys, Andrew and Scooter, are here.........

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, October 13, 2009, 01:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danimal

9 mpg. At least she's consistent. Loaded or empty!
Have a safe trip back.
I vote for uneventful but I doubt you'd really WANT that in the end!!

Rrumbler

You're gonna make that three dayer, aren't you?  LV-Albuquerque, to Joplin, to "home".  That's what we did when we went to Cincy to get that trailer; only you'll be going the other direction at Indy.

Thanks for having lunch with me the other day.  It was great to meet you, and I much enjoyed the stromboli, and the company.  

Drive safe.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

enjenjo

I have to detour at Indy, there was a truck fire that burnt the bridge at I465 and I69
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat46

Getting close to home Frank, you can practically walk from there. There is a two laner on the East side of Indy that we take to Louisville to avoid the city traffic. It's a nice drive through farm country that actually is shorter than taking the E way for us.  But I suspect that you know the backroads around there anyway! :lol:

39deluxe

Quote from: "enjenjo"I have to detour at Indy, there was a truck fire that burnt the bridge at I465 and I69

It's probably too late for this but if you come across Indy eastbound on I70 to the east side to I465 north you can still get on I69 north.

A propane tanker blew up a few days ago right under the overpass.

Tom

32coupe

Yeah you can't trust that Propane stuff :wink:  :wink:

Have a safe trip Frank
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

WZ JUNK

I talked to Frank earlier this afternoon on the phone.  He plans to spend the night here at my place tonight and then be home tomorrow night.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

57larry

take I 70 thru Indy to Dayton and north on 75 to Toledo

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"

The boys like to dawdle,

LOL,

I thought old farts were the ones that dawdle... :?:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "39deluxe"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I have to detour at Indy, there was a truck fire that burnt the bridge at I465 and I69

It's probably too late for this but if you come across Indy eastbound on I70 to the east side to I465 north you can still get on I69 north.

A propane tanker blew up a few days ago right under the overpass.

Tom

I'll keep that in mind. I usually come across on 70 anyway.

enjenjo

Quote from: "57larry"take I 70 thru Indy to Dayton and north on 75 to Toledo

That adds 50 miles to the trip. I'll have to look at my map, there is a route that comes into Anderson from the south.

WZ JUNK

Frank just left.  He should be home late tonight or early in the morning tomorrow.

Had a great visit.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

GPster

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"Frank just left.  He should be home late tonight or early in the morning tomorrow.Had a great visit.John
Did you find anything to load on that trailer so it wouldn't be empty and bounce around on the road? GPster

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "WZ JUNK"Frank just left.  He should be home late tonight or early in the morning tomorrow.Had a great visit.John
Did you find anything to load on that trailer so it wouldn't be empty and bounce around on the road? GPster

I did give him a front fender for an AD series truck but I think it went into the van.  

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

Fat Cat

Enjenjo has made it as far as St Louis. He called to update during a gas top.