The Boys, Andrew and Scooter, are here.........

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, October 13, 2009, 01:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

..........and even though they got in at 11:30pm and have been up for a couple of days straight, they still managed to put away a few beers.  It's 2am, we're hitting the sack as Frank will be here bright in early.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

barnsey

How's the beer Andrew, looks like you are getting the taste for it pretty quick. :D  :lol:
barnsey

GPster

While you're near a computor check        www.raysplacekent.com               This is a suggestion by my daughter for lunch. It is further away from Akron but it would be in the direction of Franks planned trip to TIP in Canfield. I checked their beer list and they don't seem to have any of your hometown beers in draft but they do have a few in bottles. Of course they do have a pretty good stock of foreign brews in stock (our's) that might do in a pinch. After you get your feet wet ( in the shower, not spilling your beer) we can do a little planning. Summit's about 130 mile trip for me but I can do the round trip in a day but I'll have to alert my "Dog Sitters" about times. GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

We had a quick sleep, up and dressed now. Enjenjo should be here shortly then it's off to breakie then The Henry Ford Museum.  8)

HotRodLadyCrusr

So before we left for breakie the guys were mentioning that they needed this and that so I started a list for them...... :wink:  :wink:

That's Enjenjo on the right, my buddy Scott took the photo, my Dad went to breakie with us well.

My folks live five houses down from me so after breakie we stopped to check out Dad's '56 Olds

I love it when men bend over in front of me

My Dad's the one in the middle

The boys including Frank headed out to The Henry Ford.  I was just there with recently with some other friends so I stayed home.  Will get some things done around the house then will catch up with them later this afternoon for bugers, beers, and a couple of tours of some other garages.

Will post more photos soon

phat rat

I hope that's not the rear of your dad bent over the hood! :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

UGLY OLDS

FOUR photos of Frank & not 1 cigarette in sight  :shock:  :shock:

Keep up the good work :!:  :!:

Bob...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

phat46

Did any of the guys from downunder think it was strange that Frank was wearing shorts and a jacket? That's pretty much normal for this part of Michigan this time of the year.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

I hope none of the hooligans got into any trouble  or arrested.

:lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

32coupe

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"FOUR photos of Frank & not 1 cigarette in sight  :shock:  :shock:

Keep up the good work :!:  :!:

Bob...... :wink:

He made up for it while driving us around :roll:
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

GPster

Quote from: "GPster"While you're near a computor check        www.raysplacekent.com               This is a suggestion by my daughter for lunch. It is further away from Akron but it would be in the direction of Franks planned trip to TIP in Canfield. I checked their beer list and they don't seem to have any of your hometown beers in draft but they do have a few in bottles. Of course they do have a pretty good stock of foreign brews in stock (our's) that might do in a pinch. After you get your feet wet ( in the shower, not spilling your beer) we can do a little planning. Summit's about 130 mile trip for me but I can do the round trip in a day but I'll have to alert my "Dog Sitters" about times. GPster
In case you missed it. GPster

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Quote from: "barnsey"How's the beer Andrew, looks like you are getting the taste for it pretty quick. :D  :lol: barnsey
I think they found it passible. They were on their second and reading the  beer list before I got a cup of coffee. Nice guys and I didn't mind introducing them to my daughter and grand-daughter. After watching them for an hour and a half in Summit Racing all I can say is they should have bought a bigger panel truck. GPster

barnsey

great to hear they are having a good time, and it sounds like they are being looked after by some great online freinds,
the world is a small place these days, I would be over there myself if i wasn't afraid of flying  :oops:
Did you find me any goodies at summit  :)   :D
Have a great trip, and say g, day  to everyone for me.  :)  
cheers barnsey

32coupe

If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem