The Zoo

Started by enjenjo, August 24, 2008, 01:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freddrew

The Roadster Pick up was very wet, inside and out. We got home from the Zoo, Sunday night and the rain continued on.  The wipers fouled up so we drove on with the aid of Rain-x.  The only problem with model "A"s is the lack of defrosters.  The heater worked real good though.  I finally feel dry.  We met a couple of new rodders and made some new friends.  Both Friday and Saturday nights bands were great.  We are going on to Burlington so after the weather at the Zoo, I wonder if I should pack "Hip waders" or a "snow shovel".

Fred Drew
Fred

phat rat

Quote from: "freddrew"We are going on to Burlington so after the weather at the Zoo, I wonder if I should pack "Hip waders" or a "snow shovel".

Fred Drew

Well you could play it safe and pack both  :lol:

quote="slocrow"]
Quote from: "enjenjo"it camouflages Slocro's mistake :D
Apparently "the gods" will do anything to keep a mild mannered, soft spoken and generally shy lad, ..SlocroW[/quote]

And who would that be?  Tony?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

phat46

Quote from: "freddrew"The Roadster Pick up was very wet, inside and out. We got home from the Zoo, Sunday night and the rain continued on.  The wipers fouled up so we drove on with the aid of Rain-x.  The only problem with model "A"s is the lack of defrosters.  The heater worked real good though.  I finally feel dry.  We met a couple of new rodders and made some new friends.  Both Friday and Saturday nights bands were great.  We are going on to Burlington so after the weather at the Zoo, I wonder if I should pack "Hip waders" or a "snow shovel".

Fred Drew

Or just drive the '46........ :lol:

freddrew

If only my 46 Ford pickup was as cool as yours.  We will be taking the 46 Ford pickup, since we will leave Burlington for Halifax and Linda does not care for the 29  all that much for long distances.  It is a bit of a rough ride.

Fred Drew
Fred

phat46

Quote from: "freddrew"If only my 46 Ford pickup was as cool as yours.  We will be taking the 46 Ford pickup, since we will leave Burlington for Halifax and Linda does not care for the 29  all that much for long distances.  It is a bit of a rough ride.

Fred Drew

Rough ride?...hmmm, she's probably like me and doesn't like her head to be over the top of windshield..... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Have fun Fred...

phat rat

Quote from: "freddrew"If only my 46 Ford pickup was as cool as yours.  We will be taking the 46 Ford pickup, since we will leave Burlington for Halifax and Linda does not care for the 29  all that much for long distances.  It is a bit of a rough ride.

Fred Drew

When you're in Halifax check out a place called the Lower Deck. It's a neat old pub down by the water. Also they had entertainment down at the town square around noon when we were there 4 years ago. If you go over to P.E.I. the toll isn't collected until you're coming back. Don't know what it is now but it was $35 then. Have fun we did the Burlington show on our way out there. Another couple of places you might like to see are Saint Johns N.B. and the Bay Of Fundy
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

slocrow

Quote from: "phat rat"And who would that be?  Tony?
Yeah loud mouth Tony, that's the guy. :roll:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...