BBQ build day

Started by enjenjo, March 28, 2004, 10:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slocrow

Quote from: "We may have to do another build day in a month or so, I got lots of good ideas at this one  :lol:[/quote

Count me in. Maybe I'll even have "the other car" ready for a road test by then......
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

slocrow

OK. Who's messing around. George, first your post and pics are there, of the build and then their gone....gemlins. I also noticed some strange changes to my avatar. Same grm's I suspect........ :)

purplepickup

Quote from: "slocrow"OK. Who's messing around. George, first your post and pics are there, of the build and then their gone....gremlins. I also noticed some strange changes to my avatar. Same grm's I suspect........ :)

I moved the pics to a post of their own because they are apparently too large and they made all the other posts here goofy.

Nope I don't have any special privileges here.  I just deleted my post and started another like anyone can do.  

As far as your new title goes I guess some of us have to go thru strange phases before we can be Knighted.  Rights of passage you know.  By the way, should I tell the group what was really wrong with the fans on your your vette?
George

slocrow

Quote from: "N8DC"By the way, should I tell the group what was really wrong with the fans on your your vette?

Me thinks you're confused. If I'm guessing correctly that purchase was in addition to the sensor and needed replaced prior to diagnosis. Or, are just starting trouble.......

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "N8DC"By the way, should I tell the group what was really wrong with the fans on your your vette?

Me thinks you're confused. If I'm guessing correctly that purchase was in addition to the sensor and needed replaced prior to diagnosis. Or, are just starting trouble.......

Im liking your avatar Frank. Its about time you got one that fits. the only thing is the little guy ? needs a gold chain...
:)
Dave :b-d:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "N8DC"the only thing is the little guy ? needs a gold chain...
:)

Look at that spindlyl little neck, Dave. If you put a gold chain on it I think it would break.  :lol: Then his head would fall of and make him even less attractive.

SKR8PN

Man............
You guys are a TOUGH crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "SKR8PN"Man............
You guys are a TOUGH crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figure better him than me. If its him I can help heap it on. If its me i have to go on the defensive.  :lol:

Ohio Blue Tip

Great day, great ride, great folks, great time.  That's going to be one fine BBQ machine, should be able to feed 100 at a time, no problem.  Count me in for the next build day.  I'm looking forward to the car shows and always having a place to cook my breakfast and lunch and think of the money you retired guys can save!
Hamburgers, brots, dogs, corn, fries, fish boils, Hey, we need an oven for pies and cakes! AND PIZZA's.
And a nice 3/8 thick piece of stainless for those morning pancakes!
Life is good.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Ohio Blue Tip

I see the Rotund Feline has been at work on my Avatar.  I guess there's no place to hide.  :roll:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"I see the Rotund Feline has been at work on my Avatar.  I guess there's no place to hide.  :roll:

Maybe I have, maybe I haven't.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Hey Slick, you left ALL your beer in my cooler, except one.  Roadstar says "thanks man, they tasted great".  

I think he drank all 5 of them last nite.   :wink:

Your beers on him the next time we all get together.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

SKR8PN

Well........  you women folk took off SHOPPING,and were gone so long,I was beginning to dehydrate  :shock:  Thank goodness Dave took pitty on me and gave be a brew or 2 :)  :)  He saved my LIFE :lol:  Thanks Dave,I owe ya one buddy :wink:  :wink:
Rudy....I will proudly drink your beer at the next BBQ build party :lol:

Speaking of which..........has anyone set a date for the next party yet?????
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Dave

Quote from: "SKR8PN"Well........  you women folk took off SHOPPING,and were gone so long,I was beginning to dehydrate  :shock:  Thank goodness Dave took pitty on me and gave be a brew or 2 :)  :)  He saved my LIFE :lol:  Thanks Dave,I owe ya one buddy :wink:  :wink:
Rudy....I will proudly drink your beer at the next BBQ build party :lol:

Speaking of which..........has anyone set a date for the next party yet?????

I never attend a good bbq build without beer. I was so happy that it was cheap and no deposit.. You dont owe me anything it was good  fun and if i left with out any beer it was no big deal. You should have said sumpin we could have killed the whole 18 pack  :lol: Just let me know about the festival... Im sorry i couldnt attend..............

Fat Cat

Quote from: "SKR8PN"Speaking of which..........has anyone set a date for the next party yet?????

There is a thread pinned at the top of the first page of thread that is where it is being discussed. Get over there and put in your 3/4 of a cent.