OK ENUFF

Started by Dave, November 29, 2006, 06:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "jusjunk"I am planning a trip to Ft wayne for the indoor midget show.
Dave :!:  :arrow:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

After it's over, are you going to make small talk with them... :?:

And how does this differ from an outdoor midget show... :?:

I guess since it's indoors, they don't have to wear their jackets... :wink:

Save your leftover popsicle sticks...midgets need ski's too... :D

LMAO :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I don't care who ya are.......thats funny right there 8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Carps

Yup!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "jusjunk"I am planning a trip to Ft wayne for the indoor midget show.

Vance

Oh ya Bryan is a real comedian :!:  I like em too ( the stuff he posted) I just didnt get around to answering till now. Yep small talk... They do smell more when they run indoors though.. It actually gets bad enuff to make your eyes water but they sell beer too so what the hell. They are gonna have another silent auction too i think ( i wanna see what he has for that).
I coulda got a hood and a helmet last year. They got photos too
Dave

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"

Vance

They are gonna have another silent auction too i think ( i wanna see what he has for that).

Dave

My luck, I would get the auctioneer that uses sign language and stutters... :?

A silent auction for midgets. Do they know about this...? And do you have to pay tax on them...?
Does it go up in 50 cent increments? I guess there won't be any "high" bidders.
If we "high 5" each other, do midgets 2 1/2 five...?
You could always buy one, put him on your shoulder, and dare people to guess who the dummy is... :D
If a midget is selling pencils on the street corner, does he keep them in a shot glass... :?:
If a book about a midget comes out in a condensed version, is that making a short story shorter...?
What company runs an over-the-road truck drivers school for midgets...?
Tonka.

You asked for it, studmuffin'... :P  :D

Don't shoot your eye out, kid... :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

phat rat

You could always buy one, put him on your shoulder, and dare people to guess who the dummy is...

Bry,--ROTFLMAO :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

BTTT and car related today.
I managed to get with Brant at kikinrods in texas today. And weve got another order in to speedway motors for more parts. Got new round back spindles comming new better looking brake kit (with the cast mounts) and enuff other stuff to make about 600 bucks. I need the stuff and it will keep me busy a while. O/T the outdoor lighted xmas tree is up I couldnt talk Sue into giving it away so Yes Dear.....
Was a busy day at work but I took the time to call Brant. He gets cheaper prices from speedway cause he is a dealer and of course they have free shipping right now but i remember him telling he could get free shipping on over 400 bucks anyway. I did save about 50 bucks this time so it does pay to be an aliance member over on the HAMB. Oh ya this is in no way an advertisement for the HAMB . I do spend quite a bit of time over there also and i saw the benifit so i joined the dealy. This is my board here. At least till Fatcat throws me out :wink:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave

SKR8PN

Quote from: "jusjunk"

Vance

They are gonna have another silent auction too i think ( i wanna see what he has for that).

Dave

My luck, I would get the auctioneer that uses sign language and stutters... :?

A silent auction for midgets. Do they know about this...? And do you have to pay tax on them...?
Does it go up in 50 cent increments? I guess there won't be any "high" bidders.
If we "high 5" each other, do midgets 2 1/2 five...?
You could always buy one, put him on your shoulder, and dare people to guess who the dummy is... :D
If a midget is selling pencils on the street corner, does he keep them in a shot glass... :?:
If a book about a midget comes out in a condensed version, is that making a short story shorter...?
What company runs an over-the-road truck drivers school for midgets...?
Tonka.

You asked for it, studmuffin'... :P  :D

Don't shoot your eye out, kid... :lol:

OMG... ya got me ROTFLMAO over here Bryan :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

phat rat

We need to chip in and buy you a faster putor service (one quicker than 4 days) so you can keep abreast of things as they happen.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Ya 4 days is like forever.. I went to the lumber yard today and got a nice sheet of 3/4 plywood . Im going to bond a piece behind the firewall and also behind the seat area. Im thinkin this is my weekend project. I need to get er done and id like it done before I pull the body again but it seems i keep finding more stuff to do before i really do pull the body :?: I hope to see some speedway stuff on the porch tomorrow or friday too!
Dave :!:  :arrow:

Dave

Well I started early cause its not the weekend yet :!:  Got the plywood all cut for both the inside of the firewall and the bulkhead behind the seat. Came out nice. Ive got to do some smoothing of the glass where i put the column support in and the recess for the firewall but its gonna look nice.  I had 10 minutes today so i did make one part at work. It was a spacer to go between the column drop and the bar it mounts to. The drop wasnt long enuff but now it is :!:   I think ill paint both sides of the wood with resin and let that dry then ill scuff it and glass it to the body. That will give me time between hunts this weekend. Its the last weekend of muzzle loader and id like to get out. And if I dont get it all done there is always next week and the holiday week . Ive even got next friday off work too.
Im gonna get this done then ill post some more pics. I still hope to see some stuff from speedway tomorow but ya never know.
Dave