AUSSIE RODDER

Started by mcdonald, April 07, 2008, 08:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcdonald

HI EVERY BODY I AM A AUSTRALIAN STREET RODDER I AM 61 YEAR YOUNG I HAVE BEEN IN RODDING FOR 45 YEARS AND HAS HAD A 28 TUDOR A ,A 28 A ROADSTER 3 T BUCKETS A TRACK ROADSTER  A 32 HIBOY ROADSTER  A 55 TUDOR CHEV  AND STILL OWN A COBRA AND A 32 3 WINDOW FULL FENDERED COUP I AM A MEMBER OF THE A.S.R.F AND A CLUB MEMBER OF THE NORTHEN SUBURBS STREET RODDERS IN MELBOURNE. YOURS IN RODDING LINDSAY  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dave

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

38HAULR

G,Day    Lindsay ...........Frank.

UGLY OLDS

Welcome to the RRT ....You will like it here...Lots of fun & great friends .... :D  8)

Bob...
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

phat rat

Welcome, we have a few Aussies here, so when you sometimes use Aussie expressions they won't be unknown to most of us.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

Quote from: "phat rat"Welcome, we have a few Aussies here, so when you sometimes use Aussie expressions they won't be unknown to most of us.

Like we all know that Carps is a "w*a*n*k*e*r ", whatever that is. :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "phat rat"Welcome, we have a few Aussies here, so when you sometimes use Aussie expressions they won't be unknown to most of us.

Like we all know that Carps is a "##### ", whatever that is. :roll:

Yeah...But he DID promise he was trying very hard to quit :!:  :!:  :shock:  :wink:

Bob...
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

reborn55

Rocket

From one Oze to another............G'Day Lindsay

TJ's Dad

Hey Guys .... Lindsay was a tad coy ... he's a nice bloke and his shop "Mc Donald Bros"  is an aussie icon  ( in the rodding world )........  ok  ok  he'll send a cheque tho !!  :roll:  :roll:   I wish  :lol:
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Rocket

Hello Mike........How R U ??

That is very true about Lindsay  :D

hotrodbob

Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/

Carps

Haya'all doin there Lindsay?  Guess now ya'all gunna be an internatshnul Icon.   :shock:

Good to see ya'll at the first hot rodding internet site and the birthplace of Dolly.

It's a great place to be and the folks here aint all that bad, 'cept'n maybe for that Rayvyn fella.

And remember, if yer talkin to any of the members of 'Team Smart', do it slowly and use one sylable words.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Like we all know that Carps is a "##### ", whatever that is. :roll:
That's the nicest thang I bin called all week.

Thanx.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.