AUSSIE RODDER

Started by mcdonald, April 07, 2008, 08:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pvcerod

Hi Lindsey & welcome.......I'm fairly new here as well & was given help by Enjenjo & Fatcat, thanks Guys & it's a good place to come if you have'nt heard form someone in Oz for awhile.......Like Carps......where have you been Mate I've missed you......although I have got withdrawal symptoms from waiting on my DVD's of your last Trip. :roll:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:
Happy Cruzin
Steve

Carps

Quote from: "pvcerod"Carps......where have you been Mate
I've been around, having a fun time, enjoying life ignoring the stuoidity and BS that some just have to perpetuate.

QuoteI have got withdrawal symptoms from waiting on my DVD's of your last Trip. :roll:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:
There's others much higher on the delivery priority list, eh Bob?  :wink:
Unfortunately editing the hours and hours of footage is a time consuming task and with so many fun things on my plate, this like many other tasks will take time to complete.  So, just relax and watch the stuff you have one or two more times and you will be OK.  

PS - The guys who made it to Chopper's last friday got a taste with a preview of my first visit to the NHRA Museum, maybe if you ask nicely they'll give you their thougts on whether it's worth waiting for or not.   :D
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

pvcerod

No need to ask as I'm sure it will be & it's great to hear from you at long last.  :roll:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

Have you run into Mr Toyota from Wodonga yet. :wink:
Happy Cruzin
Steve

Carps

I saw Nifty a couple of weeks back and will be up there for a visit in person, maybe in a couple of weeks time.

I'll let you know when I'm headed that way, maybe even bring a couple of samples.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

pvcerod

Quote from: "Carps"I saw Nifty a couple of weeks back and will be up there for a visit in person, maybe in a couple of weeks time.

I'll let you know when I'm headed that way, maybe even bring a couple of samples.   :wink:

See........I knew you had'nt forgotten me. :roll:  :wink:
Happy Cruzin
Steve