Whers kb426 i want an update........

Started by Dave, February 21, 2008, 05:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Come on bill .. Ive worked on mine every night this week and I just came in from the garage :?:  :?:  :?: What the hell are you doing  :?:  :?:  :?:
We need an update.
Dave :P

oh ya that shoulda said WHERES. Ha Ha.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"Come on bill .. Ive worked on mine every night this week and I just came in from the garage :?:  :?:  :?: What the hell are you doing  :?:  :?:  :?:
We need an update.

I was wonderin' about him too.......wonder if he made it back from Indy...........hummmm.......

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Come on bill .. Ive worked on mine every night this week and I just came in from the garage :?:  :?:  :?: What the hell are you doing  :?:  :?:  :?:
We need an update.

I was wonderin' about him too.......wonder if he made it back from Indy...........hummmm.......

Vance

What was he doing in indy  :?:  :?:  :?:
vance i checked on the stuff i sent and it said it was rescheduled for monday..
Good old UPS.. I sold the red carpet I got and didnt like on the bay the other day and (i kinda messed up that sale but thats another story)and because its wrapped up and 41 inches tall by 17 by 17 they want a 60# rate to ship the * stuff :?:  :?:  :?: Maybe the bastards need a bigger truck :?:
Dave
Oh ya wheres Bill  :?:

phat rat

Dave, do you have a Greyhound station close by? When I shipped the repop Model A bed to DeKalb Il. it only cost $45 with them would certainly be worth checking out. Also check the post office I do most all my shipping through them now. I've shipped brake drums, steering column even a set of 36 rear bones through the mail.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"Dave, do you have a Greyhound station close by? When I shipped the repop Model A bed to DeKalb Il. it only cost $45 with them would certainly be worth checking out. Also check the post office I do most all my shipping through them now. I've shipped brake drums, steering column even a set of 36 rear bones through the mail.

Hey thanks for the tips Jack but heres the real skinny.. Me being stupid set a buy it noe 1/2 of the price i payed 2 weeks ago and no reserve near it so the lucky bidder got over 100 bucks of carpet for 25.00 :cry: .. Ha ha they are paying the shipping and i didnt pad it and i never do i get the actual shipping charges unless it going to Bryan then he makes money off me  :?:  :?:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .
So .. They got a hell of a deal and they can stand the shipping but usps wasnt any cheaper .. I did check that..
Dave

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "phat rat"Dave, do you have a Greyhound station close by? When I shipped the repop Model A bed to DeKalb Il. it only cost $45 with them would certainly be worth checking out. Also check the post office I do most all my shipping through them now. I've shipped brake drums, steering column even a set of 36 rear bones through the mail.

Hey thanks for the tips Jack but heres the real skinny.. Me being stupid set a buy it noe 1/2 of the price i payed 2 weeks ago and no reserve near it so the lucky bidder got over 100 bucks of carpet for 25.00 :cry: .. Ha ha they are paying the shipping and i didnt pad it and i never do i get the actual shipping charges unless it going to Bryan then he makes money off me  :?:  :?:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .
So .. They got a hell of a deal and they can stand the shipping but usps wasnt any cheaper .. I did check that..
Dave

USPS is a little cheaper most of the time for the buyer. It's always cheaper for me because the post office is about 7 mi closer one way than UPS
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

kb426

Here I am, back in the land of boring. My son bought a 2006 Mustang on ebay. The man he bought it from was a good guy and agreed to meet me in Indy rather than Cincinnati where he lived because the plane ticket was less than half. I went to the Speedway museum and headed home. The whole trip was 2 days. Since then, the total list of updates is removing the door glasses and having them cut down in height. They didn't roll all the way down. I didn't have a pattern and wanted to make sure I had enough. Turned out to be too much. I pulled the tailpipes and shortened the distance that they hung down for the second time. We've had some cold weather so I didn't heat the garage. The rest of the time, I've been driving it. I spent one day changing oil on the Mustang and going over everything to make sure it was perfect. My son left his old car here for me to try and sell. I serviced it and adjusted one window that was off. 2 weeks have passed and the stereo still is laying in the same place. I'm having enough fun driving it that I've become less interested in finishing the stereo and the ac. Once it warms up some so I don't have quite so much heating expense, I'll get to work. Till then, I'm making black marks alot. :lol:
TEAM SMART

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "kb426"Once it warms up some so I don't have quite so much heating expense, I'll get to work. Till then, I'm making black marks alot. :lol:

Proof, we need proof :lol:

where are the gratuitous pictures :?:  :?:  :idea:

c'mon..........just one smokey burn-out picture 8)

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "kb426"Once it warms up some so I don't have quite so much heating expense, I'll get to work. Till then, I'm making black marks alot. :lol:

Proof, we need proof :lol:

where are the gratuitous pictures :?:  :?:  :idea:

c'mon..........just one smokey burn-out picture 8)

Vance

Ya or at least scan the ticket  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

kb426

After reading some posts about tickets being issued from internet postings, I'm not to willing to provide good pics. If I show you 2 black stripes without the green in them, you guys will call foul. Because I can't win, I think I'll just entertain myself. :lol:  Unless it's snowing and icey in the morning, I'm taking the wife to Pueblo for the weekend. If we get back early enough, I'll do some work. If not, you guys can make great fun of my lazy no account butt.  :lol:
TEAM SMART

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "kb426"I'm taking the wife to Pueblo for the weekend. If we get back early enough, I'll do some work. If not, you guys can make great fun of my lazy no account butt.  :lol:

PARTY AT BILLS PLACE :!:  :!:  :!:

PM me for directions :idea:  :idea:

Don't worry Bill, we will make fun of your lazy no account butt wheather you do any work or not,   its the Team Smart way :lol:  :lol:

y'all go have fun, eat a Carl's Junior for me :D

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

kb426

TEAM SMART

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"10-4 :lol:
Copy
kicker back your turn go ahead...
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Bugpac

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

UGLY OLDS

Hey Bill...Don't worry ....I got ya covered  :!:  :!:

:0-0===========  ============  =========== ====
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****