Whers kb426 i want an update........

Started by Dave, February 21, 2008, 05:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

pictures of a burn out taken on private property shouldn't be admissible in court 8)

later jim

ps i'm not a lawyer and i did not play one on TV. i also did not stay at a holiday inn last night so use the above at your own risk :?  :?
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

purplepickup

Quote from: "kb426"After reading some posts about tickets being issued from internet postings, I'm not to willing to provide good pics....
Take pics next to a guard rail or something that looks like a drag strip....or just photoshop a pic.  The boyz will never know...
George

kb426

TEAM SMART

enjenjo

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "kb426"After reading some posts about tickets being issued from internet postings, I'm not to willing to provide good pics....
Take pics next to a guard rail or something that looks like a drag strip....or just photoshop a pic.  The boyz will never know...

I didn't know Bryan was in Kansas
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Jbird

Quote from: "enjenjo"

I emailed that photoshopped pic to your local PD. They'll be emailing Byan a ticket for doing the burnout, AND, youa more expensive ticket for letting Bryan drive your pickup.  BTW, Bryan are you using the same face cream as Jessica Simpleson? It seems to work good for you too.  Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Jbird"
Quote from: "enjenjo"

I emailed that photoshopped pic to your local PD. They'll be emailing Byan a ticket for doing the burnout, AND, youa more expensive ticket for letting Bryan drive your pickup.  BTW, Bryan are you using the same face cream as Jessica Simpleson? It seems to work good for you too.  Jbird 8)

Yeah, seems to work pretty well. My hair is getting blonder and my  :idea:  :idea:  are getting bigger too...My spelling has gone to h#ll though, and I'm getting sudden urges to date a cowboy, but other than that all's well... :!:  :lol:  :lol:

It sure beats using the cheesy fromunda stuff you shave with... :shock:  :oops:  :lol:

Ya'll are jealous `cause I got to drive it and ya'll didn't... :P
(Sorry about the dent Bill)

Just send that ticket boyo, and see what happens to it. I'll take it to the station myself just to give it to the K9 friend of mine so he can wipe his dogs butt with it, as soon as the dog quits laughing... :P  :P  :P  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

kb426

TEAM SMART

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"It's gettin' better. Don't quit. :lol:

Yup........
Dave  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: