New Projects

Started by enjenjo, December 05, 2007, 08:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Particularly like the 2 new gassers. I did clean out an 18X18 storage room in my building, it, left room to work on one small car. The chassis room I guess.Charlie
Do I hear the words Anglia, Austin? GPster

Charlie Chops 1940

Looks like I'm gonna add to the '32 collection...believe I made a deal involving some parts and a few dollars this morning for a Deuce pickup cab and box.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat rat

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Looks like I'm gonna add to the '32 collection...believe I made a deal involving some parts and a few dollars this morning for a Deuce pickup cab and box.

Charlie

That the one you were telling me about the other day?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

I think so. I accepted his offer this morning, but I haven't heard back yet.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Bugpac

Good thing you got that "frame room"...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Ohio Blue Tip

Wow Charlie, you needed another project.
Hope you leave enough room for the beer cooler, I would height to lose that.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

phat rat

why can't I post pics here? The ones I'm trying to post went fine on the other board.

phat rat

Try again. Got it was monkeying around the other day and ended up with Adobe Photo Shop just went and removed that and now the pics will post.

I know this is a rather crude and simple mock-up but hey it's a start. The body is the front half of a 27 Touring car, power is 454/T400. As you can see I'm in need of a frame. I'm debating on whether to build one from scratch or find a Model A frame. I would really like to find a frame with the vin numbers legible. I've collected a fair amount of the needed parts already.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "phat rat"Try again. Got it was monkeying around the other day and ended up with Adobe Photo Shop just went and removed that and now the pics will post.

I know this is a rather crude and simple mock-up but hey it's a start. The body is the front half of a 27 Touring car, power is 454/T400. As you can see I'm in need of a frame. I'm debating on whether to build one from scratch or find a Model A frame. I would really like to find a frame with the vin numbers legible. I've collected a fair amount of the needed parts already.

You need a bigger motor.  :D

My brother has an interesting T frame.  It is an original large truck frame.  It has the car frame look to it but much heavier made and of course longer.  We have always thought it could be adapted for use as a rod frame.

John

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

phat rat

Yea I know I really need bigger but I'm trying to do it low buck. So I'll have to sacrifice having a blower with 2 4's sitting on it. LOL  At this time I've got less than $200 in both motor and trans. Came out of one of the Burbs I scrapped out, it ran and shifted great. So I won't have any outlay of rebuilding things. Boy I put a want frame ad on the Ford Bard and within 2 hours had 8 responses of frames w/vins.

Bugpac

Quote from: "phat rat"Yea I know I really need bigger but I'm trying to do it low buck. So I'll have to sacrifice having a blower with 2 4's sitting on it. LOL  At this time I've got less than $200 in both motor and trans. Came out of one of the Burbs I scrapped out, it ran and shifted great. So I won't have any outlay of rebuilding things. Boy I put a want frame ad on the Ford Bard and within 2 hours had 8 responses of frames w/vins.

Well what are you waiting for, Go get one.... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Dennis the Menace

I picked this up yesterday. 54 Ford F100. It has a Mercury V-8 and Auto trans. It has been setting in the yard for 17 years. The owner gave me such a good price I could not pass it up.
Dennis

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/barstowoldfarts/54%20Ford%20F100/
Photo Guy: WWW.hotrodhotline.com
Dennis  8)