Garage/Color Tour in Oct?

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, September 18, 2007, 10:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Bring it on big fella :!:  remember my record is 5 in one season and i shot 2 one saturday and 2 the next saturday dropped em all about 20 yards apart..

Yeah okay Davey Boone, but the mannequins at the Eddie Bauer store don't count.

Quote from: "jusjunk"Ill pretend im in florida ill drive 35 on the highway on the way home tonite..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Don't forget to leave your left blinker on; provided it hasn't fallen off the truck... :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Take that fender off, flip it over, take a piece of 3/4" pvc pipe about 12" long, place it over the dent, press down and roll it back and forth with the palm of your hand. Should work okay; or you could put a Yamaha sticker over it, or one of those bullet hole stickers. Just don't tell people YOU shot it. They'll never believe it... :wink:  :lol:  :0-0
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Rayvyn

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

How bout my bike.. Im kind of a leader you know
Dave

What???  So we can all run over you when you fall off???? :roll:

Think of all the parts that'll fall off if he rides point. Things will get stuck in the tire treads, kick up into fenders, splash aprons and quarter panels, and basically cause dents and scratch paint.  He should ride in the back with a blue light on and play Barney Fife in hot pursuit of the jalopy hoodlums. Sue could tie a cord around his johnson, and give it a yank every time she wants to hear the siren... :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  )bye(
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

phat rat

OUCH, OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGOOODDD   :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Bring it on big fella :!:  remember my record is 5 in one season and i shot 2 one saturday and 2 the next saturday dropped em all about 20 yards apart..

Yeah okay Davey Boone, but the mannequins at the Eddie Bauer store don't count.

Quote from: "jusjunk"Ill pretend im in florida ill drive 35 on the highway on the way home tonite..

Don't forget to leave your left blinker on; provided it hasn't fallen off the truck... :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Take that fender off, flip it over, take a piece of 3/4" pvc pipe about 12" long, place it over the dent, press down and roll it back and forth with the palm of your hand. Should work okay; or you could put a Yamaha sticker over it, or one of those bullet hole stickers. Just don't tell people YOU shot it. They'll never believe it... :wink:  :lol:  :0-0

Bry ol buddy old pal.. You really need to get off the mountain dew..
I think ill just let the paintless dent repair guy do his thing if i can get him to stop by.. I have a ding in the truck too and he likes to work for cash so I can fix him up if he can fix me up..

EMSjunkie

Quote from: jusjunk
Quote from: Rayvyn

.. You really need to get off the mountain dew..

LMAO :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Fuzzy

I've got an idea for a dinner stop.It's called "The Barn Saloon and Steakhouse" and is located on US 31 between Holland and Grand Haven.Good food and a cool atmosphere.They moved an old barn and renovated it.A large dining room upstairs and a real neat area downstairs.They brought in a portable sawmill to build the place.Large beams,exposed fieldstone foundation,and a waterfall in the stairway from upstairs to downstairs.And it's also two miles from my house.You can check it out at http://www.barn31.com/.
                                                           Fuzz
No billet for this kid!

Dave

Quote from: "Fuzzy"I've got an idea for a dinner stop.It's called "The Barn Saloon and Steakhouse" and is located on US 31 between Holland and Grand Haven.Good food and a cool atmosphere.They moved an old barn and renovated it.A large dining room upstairs and a real neat area downstairs.They brought in a portable sawmill to build the place.Large beams,exposed fieldstone foundation,and a waterfall in the stairway from upstairs to downstairs.And it's also two miles from my house.You can check it out at http://www.barn31.com/.
                                                           Fuzz

Hey Fuzzy did you ever find out anything about the truck Dan bought  :?:  :?:
Dave

enjenjo

Quote from: "Fuzzy"I've got an idea for a dinner stop.It's called "The Barn Saloon and Steakhouse" and is located on US 31 between Holland and Grand Haven.Good food and a cool atmosphere.They moved an old barn and renovated it.A large dining room upstairs and a real neat area downstairs.They brought in a portable sawmill to build the place.Large beams,exposed fieldstone foundation,and a waterfall in the stairway from upstairs to downstairs.And it's also two miles from my house.You can check it out at http://www.barn31.com/.
                                                           Fuzz

Works for me.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fuzzy

I just talked to my buddy tonight,he said the guy had sold the frame separately,but still got 7G for the sheet metal.Dan's dad lives in the Chicago area so they will haul it there and arrange shipping to Calif.
 It seemed strange to me that a guy from Calif. would come to the rust belt to find a solid body,it did look nice,but the prices here might be better than out there.
No billet for this kid!

Charlie Chops 1940

Thought I would bring this back up to the top.

I am more than willing to host a visit on Saturday the 20th. OBT has a prior commitment and will not be in town that weekend.

Have you guys put together a time line to see whether you're gonna stay overnight in Muskegon for instance or what?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

Timely for you to bring it up. The plan now is to Meet a George's(Hotrodpurplepickup) house at 9 am. We will leave from there, and head for the coast of lake Michigan, with a lunch stop along the coast. After lunch, we will head to Muskegon, and Charlies house. George has more details, I am not that familiar with the area. If you need directions to George's house, PM him, and he will set you up.

My car is put up for the year, so I will be in my daily. Don't think you have to bring your rod to participate. This is about seeing some nice country, meeting new friends, and visiting old ones. see you there.

Dave

I got animals to tend to so i cant stay over night.. In fact its gonna be down to the wire if i can attend or not. I think the grand daughter is gonna be back here and you know how that goes  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  She is my girl and ill pass if i have to to be with her and the step daughter.. Sorry but the kid comes first.

Charlie Chops 1940

OK - just want to get sort of a handle on timing at my place, how many folks and cars. When we get that kinda rounded up I'll know how hospitable I'll need to be LOL) - how much water, pop, beer, snacks etc...and how many projects need to be shooed out of the shop.

Looking forward to it.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

Well, it would be a good idea if those planning to attend would post here so we get a handle on numbers

Dave

Ill let you know mid week ..
Dave