Garage/Color Tour in Oct?

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, September 18, 2007, 10:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "Rayvyn"Ought to be a fine time to dodge a few deer and view the leaves turning, if you can see past the blowing snow...!!
Wish I could do a ride along, but the Tampa show is that weekend, and there's a spot reserved under a tree for me and the tugboat. Of course I'll be relaxing in my shorts and tank top, walking through the swap meet in my sandals while putting on a little coppertone, but I'll be thinking of yuns...
Have fun and stay warm... :D

If you go on the 20th you'll have the whole place to yourself or at least be the only one there expecting a car show.  :oops:  Tampa is the week before :lol:  If you were thinking that because I'll be out of town, that's because I get back from Tampa probably on Tues and leave again Fri for Branson Mo. 8)  "On the road again,  just can't wait to get on the road again" Let me tell you it's a rough life being retired :P Have to make time to be home sometimes :lol:

OH Yeah??
Well, maybe I plan on getting there the 12th and hanging out all week. How's that grab ya, ya' ol' goldchainer... :?:  :lol:  :lol:
There's a couple of good concerts at the Amphiteater that week, so I figured I save on parking.
Got a gun show coming that week too. I might buy a bazooka and go to Michigan to teach someone how to deer hunt.... :lol:
Gotta run...
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

phat rat

Who's playing when? When is the gun show? My son would definately be interested in that.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"Who's playing when? When is the gun show? My son would definately be interested in that.

Prolly air supply or the back door boys..
Dave :lol:

Dave

Got a gun show coming that week too. I might buy a bazooka and go to Michigan to teach someone how to deer hunt.... :lol:
Gotta run...[/quote]

Bring it on big fella :!:  remember my record is 5 in one season and i shot 2 one saturday and 2 the next saturday dropped em all about 20 yards apart.. Id hate to make ya look bad ... Ha Ha... NOT.. At least its gonna be 80 here today again... Ill pretend im in florida ill drive 35 on the highway on the way home tonite..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

J Man

I would be interested if we are allowed to drive our daily.

Dave

Quote from: "J Man"I would be interested if we are allowed to drive our daily.

Thats what ill be drivin.. Unless its really nice then ill ride the harley.. I didnt see anywhere that we had to have a hot rod..  :lol:
Dave

chopped

Is there a long distance award?

Dave

Quote from: "chopped"Is there a long distance award?
You show up ill make sure you get one even if i cant make it ..
Dave

purplepickup

Quote from: "chopped"Is there a long distance award?
The only award to be had is the good fortune to hang out with a great group of people for a day or two in a most beeyoutifull part of the world. 8)  

Skip, since you're an ex-Michigander that defected to the land of warm winters I'm not sure you're allowed back here anyway :wink:  Well....maybe you can come back once in a while if you stop telling us it's 85 degrees down there when we're having so much fun shovelling snow and scraping ice off our windshields.  Just bring lots of beer :D
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

You can drive whatever you'd like but we'd apprecaited it if the daily drivers pulled up the rear of the pack.  Sound fair :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

You can drive whatever you'd like but we'd apprecaited it if the daily drivers pulled up the rear of the pack.  Sound fair :wink:

How bout my bike.. Im kind of a leader you know
Dave

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "jusjunk"

Dave

What???  So we can all run over you when you fall off???? :roll:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "jusjunk"

Dave

What???  So we can all run over you when you fall off???? :roll:

Thats all ya got :?: I was looking for sumpin better for a reply than that..
Dave :wink:
ps: if i was in my hot rod id wanna be in the back.. Its safer back there

J Man

Works for me. I will even bring my camera to take lots of pictures.

Dave

Quote from: "J Man"

Works for me. I will even bring my camera to take lots of pictures.

If I can make it ill bring my camera too. The only thing that would make me be a no show is a lot of progress on the body of the roadster.. Ive never been to the sloan museum and ive always wanted to go .. Ive been to charlies and kennys and its a little over rated but they usually have cold beer  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Ive never been to georges and denise ifin youse wants you could swing by here for the small shop tour on the way to battle creek .. I build stuff too ya know..
Dave