Lurkers

Started by enjenjo, September 07, 2007, 11:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

Quote from: "Bob C"You guys are brutal :lol:

Not brutal, truthful :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

ripper

i'm not a lurker...i'm just one lazy son of gun. i have always had (since the day of cary attaman0 had RRT as my homepage, but I banned cookies a year or two back & I get the guest entry when it loads up...

if i can block all cookies except RRT I'd have posted more regularly here. of course getting married, moving 400 clicks south (first move for 4 generations haha) oh an dhaving kid do impact on my surf time a bit :-)

anyway, back in the fray, hope y'all been good and healthy since I been away. Just getting human again since a shocker run culminating with pneumonia. horrible stuff :-)

Hello all again.
ripper...the (now ex) ploughboy from down under
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
May The Vehicle You Use To Get There Become The Reason For Going!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Charlie Chops 1940

Welcome back Ripper. I remember the name from back in those days. Quite a few of us weathered those days and are still enjoying the RRT.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

fatkoop

I very rarely post.  Not the most 'puter savy guy in the world, but I try.

I'm in my early 60's, have been building and playing around with hot rods
since I was about 14.   Live in beautiful Colorado.  Wish I had another 50 or so years to build all the stuff I'd like to.  Have a great wife who has put up with all my "car crap" for almost 40 years.  Couldn't ask for more. :D  :D

bombcan

I guess I've retired to lurker status, sign in only once in a while when I stop by but most days I guess I'm registered as a guest.

Stopped in tonight looking for some technical info, saw the post and decided to let you know who at least one of the lurkers is.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "ripper"

Hello all again.
ripper...the (now ex) ploughboy from down under

RIPPER!!  
Where ya' been kid...?
Gosh it's been awhile.
You ever use those frame blueprints I sent you about 10 years ago?
Man it's been awhile. Don't be a stranger.
Sorry about you coming down with the whoop. Been there/know the agony. Stay healthy and drop in a little more frequently.
B
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...