Lurkers

Started by enjenjo, September 07, 2007, 11:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSub

So what identifies a lurker?  I check in here several times each week, but probably don't post even once a month...  Does that make me a lurker?

If not I'll go back to sleep.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com . www.MaxwellGarage.com . www.OldGasTowRigs.com

enjenjo

Quote from: "Carps"So Frank, your requests doesn't seem to have worked very well.  

Can't see any lurkers, just a bunch of old farts.   :shock:

No it didn't, but I have hope. :D  Lurkers are those who have never posted at all, and there are a bunch of them that hit this forum every day, but don't post.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fuzzy

Quote from: "phat rat"I was out cutting wood and cleaning up some deadfalls and stepped in a depression

Jack,You should have blamed it on an old football injury!
:shock:
No billet for this kid!

GPster

I'm not a lurker! I'm just too lazy to log in. We got a new computor and we don't have anything loaded in it. It's couriosity and Google that got me here. It's easier for the computor to log me in but that's not happening yet. Waiting to find someone that can get all my favorites out of Windows 98 and put them here where I can use them. GPster

rooster

Quote from: "GPster"I'm not a lurker! I'm just too lazy to log in. We got a new computor and we don't have anything loaded in it. It's couriosity and Google that got me here. It's easier for the computor to log me in but that's not happening yet. Waiting to find someone that can get all my favorites out of Windows 98 and put them here where I can use them. GPster

Might try here Joe!
http://us.bookmarks.yahoo.com/

wvcab

okey dok... i  have posted a couple times, mostly log in to see what other folks are working on, and misdeeds are happening, i live in keizer, oregon, have a small workspace at this time, but getting ready to build another shop( to do my own work in). I am still working on my 1950 F1 panel, so far i have done a volare susp, 400 w/c6, disc brakes, power windows, and paint... in year 6 of this madness.

http://www.crownvic.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1138&d=1187760204
http://www.crownvic.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1139&d=1187760217
http://www.crownvic.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1140&d=1187760227

Carps

Now that is a really nice lookin truck.

So stop messin round here wastin time and get out into your shop and get it finished.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Bob C

Quote from: "OldSub"So what identifies a lurker?  I check in here several times each week, but probably don't post even once a month...  Does that make me a lurker?

I come here for the entertainment. These guys think they're normal.  :shock: That's ok, they seem harmless.  
Bob

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Bob C"
Quote from: "OldSub"So what identifies a lurker?  I check in here several times each week, but probably don't post even once a month...  Does that make me a lurker?

I come here for the entertainment. These guys think they're normal.  :shock: That's ok, they seem harmless.  
Bob

But looks can be deceiving :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Fat Cat

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"

Vance

Yea I have often wondered just how ugly you are on the inside. Seeing as we can only see the ugly that is on the outside. It has to be a hundred times worse on the inside.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Fat Cat"

Vance

Yea I have often wondered just how ugly you are on the inside. Seeing as we can only see the ugly that is on the outside. It has to be a hundred times worse on the inside.

that will leave a mark..... but will we see it?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "Fat Cat"

Vance

that will leave a mark..... but will we see it?
....only if things get ugly :roll:
George

Fat Cat

Quote from: "purplepickup"....only if things get ugly :roll:

It's a little late for that.

Bob C

You guys are brutal :lol:

Harry

I'm old.
I used to live in Ontario and I did the show car thing for a few years.
Used to go to Promotions when they were up on 9 Mile Rd. (I think that's where it was) Jack Kampney worked there. I knew Larivee and Jr. Larivee. Knew John Greer. He's still back there somewhere. I saw him at the 50th Cobo Hall show.
I'm working on a '51 Ford Vicky.
One day, I will try to put up some pictures.