Lurkers

Started by enjenjo, September 07, 2007, 11:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Lets get some of you out in the open, tell us about yourselves. I know you are out there, and we don't bite....except for Dave.... And it was only the one time. :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

348tripower

Dear enjenjo,
 I go to a small midwestern college. You won't believe what happend to me------------

OOPs! :oops:

Wrong forum :D
Don Colliau

Charlie Chops 1940

Well, anyone fits in here. We don't stand on a lot of ceremony...other than if you are 15, don't have a car and are in high school and insist on telling us what is traditional....

Come on in - anyway.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

35WINDOW

Hi, my name is 35 Window and I've been in this 12 Step Program now for.......sorry, I forgot where I was.

Do you really want anybody? I Post infrequently, so I don't know if I qualify, but by definition I am mostly a lurker-

Bob C

Lurker? Who you callin a lurker? I've made two posts in two years. Well.... I guess that could be considered a lurker. I'm Bob. I have a shop in Muskegon, Mi. playing with old stuff that nobody else wants. I've known Charlie, Ken and Jack for a long time. I look on here often to watch what those guys are doing and their road trips are always interesting. I caught Ken coming out of Menards a couple weeks ago. He was spending his car money on his house. Never could understand that :roll: I'm 29 years old. I painted my first car in 1965. That math doesn't come out right does it. Oh well you've got a good bunch on here with a world of knowledge.
Bob

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Bob C". I've known Charlie, Ken and Jack for a long time.  Bob

We won't hold that against you :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Bob C"L I'm 29 years old. Bob

Imagine that!!  I'm 29 too!! :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Bob C

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "Bob C". I've known Charlie, Ken and Jack for a long time.  Bob

We won't hold that against you :lol:

Vance

Thanks, You have to be carefull mentioning those guys names.
Bob

Charlie Chops 1940

If you look for the definition of 'lurker' in the dictionary there is a picture of Bob.

Oh, hi Bob....

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Bob C

Hi Charlie 8)

I screwed my back up so I sitting around getting a little puter time in.
Bob

phat rat

Quote from: "Bob C"Hi Charlie 8)

Bob

Us Muskegon guys are in a real fix. I screwed my left knee up Tues and am laid up. Doc figures ACL, we're waiting for an MRI but from his exam he's pretty certain that's it. Just need to know how bad and if surgery is needed
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bob C

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "Bob C"Hi Charlie 8)

Bob

Us Muskegon guys are in a real fix. I screwed my left knee up Tues and am laid up

I don't understand. We act like kids but our old bodies tell a different story.

phat rat

I was out cutting wood and cleaning up some deadfalls and stepped in a depression
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "phat rat"I was out cutting wood and cleaning up some deadfalls and stepped in a depression

Those darn tri-focals are hard to get used to, ain't they :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

n.c.rodder

Quote from: "phat rat"

Us Muskegon guys are in a real fix. I screwed my left knee up Tues and am laid up. Doc figures ACL, we're waiting for an MRI but from his exam he's pretty certain that's it. Just need to know how bad and if surgery is needed

For a minute I thought you were going to say......us Muskegon guys are screwed up in the head. :shock:  :shock:

So does this mess you up going to K-zoo??

Mike
Till we meet - On the street