Started by enjenjo, August 11, 2007, 07:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChevyGirlRox

Those pics of Patrick sleeping just crack me up.  He fooled a lot of people.  So many people thought he was working under there when he was really sleeping!  
We had a lot of fun in that pit.
It was fun hanging out with you and George and the rest of the gang.  Our trip just wasn't the same without you or Scott for the third leg!
I can fly!

Well behaved women rarely make history.

dragrcr50

Quote from: "ChevyGirlRox"Those pics of Patrick sleeping just crack me up.  He fooled a lot of people.  So many people thought he was working under there when he was really sleeping!  
It was fun hanging out with you and George and the rest of the gang.  Our trip just wasn't the same without you or Scott for the third leg!

Sounds like he hasn't changed one bit, here he is in 06'.........
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

HotRodLadyCrusr

I think all those girlfriends he's constantly talking to on the phone must keep him up all nite "chatting" :roll:  :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

dragrcr50

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I think all those girlfriends he's constantly talking to on the phone must keep him up all nite "chatting" :roll:  :lol:
i roomed with him , phone was on 99 percent of the time.......
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Hooley

I want to thank everyone who helped in the pits. It was all the support from you that made a sucess instead of just going home with our tales tucked between our legs. The help when you'all gave will never be forgotten. By Thur we were just happy to go all the way down the track.

"Just Glad To Be Here"
                                          Gratefully yours,
                                           Hooley
"Just Glade To Be Here"

river1

Quote from: "ChevyGirlRox"Those pics of Patrick sleeping just crack me up.  He fooled a lot of people.  So many people thought he was working under there when he was really sleeping!  

patrick wasn't the only sleeper
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

player1

I did more than sleep thank u very much!!!!

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "player1"

Patrick,   :D  welcome to the RRT.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

river1

talkin on the phone don't count :lol:  :lol:

welcome to the RRT patrick
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

purplepickup

Quote from: "river1"
Patrick would be in real trouble if he couldn't count phone time as doing something, but he's mastered the art of talking on the phone while sleeping, wrenching, and probably a few other things we didn't see.

....then there's times he just sits where he looks busy while somebody else takes care of business.... :wink:

...just kidding Patrick.  I wish I'd have had as much going for me when I was 23.

Welcome to the RRT.  Hope your dad is feeling better.
George

ChevyGirlRox

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "river1"
Patrick would be in real trouble if he couldn't count phone time as doing something, but he's mastered the art of talking on the phone while sleeping, wrenching, and probably a few other things we didn't see.

....then there's times he just sits where he looks busy while somebody else takes care of business.... :wink:

...just kidding Patrick.  I wish I'd have had as much going for me when I was 23.

Welcome to the RRT.  Hope your dad is feeling better.

I like that picture the best!
I was glad to help out.  Like I told you guys when I got to Blanding, just give me a job-- anything beats sitting around.

Glad to see you used my suggestion as your name on the RRT!
I can fly!

Well behaved women rarely make history.

player1

I just figured u would have no problem known who it was with the whole player1 name. And i c how it is pick on the new guy!!!    Also about the phone i can't help it that i can multi task!         "What can i say am just good!!!"