The jusjunk and Sue world tour part 2....

Started by Dave, August 07, 2007, 06:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Ok hopefully the bike will be near completion when we get back in town .. I stopped there after work and told em to have it ready.. Got home wet sanded and wheeled out a sag on the inside of the roadster frame to see how it was gonna work  :lol:  :lol:  Gonna be ok but im gonna buy a new buffer as ive had this one for like 30 years..  Oh ya the trip.. Sue just gave me 2k for the trip. I hope it gets us there and back.  Tomorrow as soon as I can im outta here. We plan on being in knoxville Iowa by 4pm and to the race track for some good old winged sprint cars on the dirt. I hope to meet Russ 48ford there.. Thursday im looking to get to speedway motors. and to the museum..  Ill check in about thursday evening.. I have the new camera and its comming with me.. Ill have the laptop also so I can store the pics I like and trash the rest..  
Dave

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"Sue just gave me 2k for the trip. I hope it gets us there and back.   ..  
Dave

So you should have enough to pick up that I-beam axle, chrome, of course, and a set of hair pins fer me, right :?:  :idea:  :lol:

You and Sue have a safe trip.
get a pix of "Neon Deon" for me, if he is there :wink:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

slocrow

World Tour.................................as soon as she finds out just how big your world is, you're through :lol: . Have a safe one bud and keep us posted....Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Hi kids.. Were in Newton Iowa.. Got lucky got the last room at the super 8 :lol:  :lol: Its 20 to 4 and were heading out real soon for the track and look for tickets for this evening and try and get hooked up with Russ 48ford.
Vance we stopped at the worlds biggest truck stop and had a coney dog and I just knew you wanted a t shirt from ther for your birthday.. :lol:  :lol: By the way happy happy.. Actually sue said it would be a goos joke but ill spend the cash on a few knoxville t's gott fix up my boys too..
Later..
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :arrow:  :arrow:

EMSjunkie

Dave, I luv ya Bro. :D

I really do. 8)

and Sue too :-o

you folks ROCK :!:  :!:  :!:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

UGLY OLDS

DAVE  :!:  :!:  :!:   Do the hall of fame & museum at Knoxville  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"DAVE  :!:  :!:  :!:   Do the hall of fame & museum at Knoxville  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

Been there done that and got the t shirt..
Dave :arrow:  :arrow:

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: jusjunk
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"DAVE  :!:  :!:  :!:   Do the hall of fame & museum at Knoxville  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

They've come a long way haven't they ????

Dave

Quote from: UGLY OLDS
Quote from: "jusjunk"

They've come a long way haven't they ????

How the hell should i know :?:  :?: this is a first ever for me.. :!:  problems last night... they cancelled and ive got to be moving on today 8) Well we did the museum and got to go upstairs and view the track and i got 72 bucks worth of t shirts. Went to the bar across from the track and oh ya we got wet as hell too from the * rain.. :x  Sue says come next year and bring the boys.. Oh ya sounds like a plan.. Its not like ive never seen the outlaws before but ive never seen em here so looks like we need to start planning when I get back.. On to speedway motors today. I donno if were gonna hole up in Lincoln or just get a tour and drive on some more..
More to come..
Dave

UGLY OLDS

QuoteHow the hell should i know   this is a first ever for me..

I meant the cars & racing engines, not the museum :!:  :!: ( Boy oh boy .... :roll:  :roll: )

Oh...And if you want to see the Outlaws at Knoxville ,you had better start planning yesterday...Not tomorrow...The rooms fill up FAST...Worse than K-Zoo in the fall... :shock:  :shock:

Dave

Quote from: UGLY OLDS
QuoteHow the hell should i know   this is a first ever for me..

I meant the cars & racing engines, not the museum :!:  :!: ( Boy oh boy .... :roll:  :roll: )

Oh...And if you want to see the Outlaws at Knoxville ,you had better start planning yesterday...Not tomorrow...The rooms fill up FAST...Worse than K-Zoo in the fall... :shock:  :shock:

I got some ideas and places to try.. We could camp but thats a long time without a shower :?:  
Dave

Dave

Ok were in grand island nebraska.. Gotta get a bit to eat here in a bit.. 2 1/2 hours for the tour at speedy bills museum.. There is a lot to see there and they really dont give ya enuff time to enjoy all of it.. I do have pics if I can get settled down for a few days ill post em.. I didnt buy anything at speedway and i really needed a new flexplate for my 305 and they have em but i never got around to checkin how many teeth the thing has so ill just order one i guess. I could use it soon cause the next thing I wanna do is paint the engine and tranny red and get em ready to install..
Dave

Dave

Went to denver and golden colorado today and took the Coors brewery tour. Sue wasnt all that impressedm with colorado :?: Were in cheyenne woyming for the night. Should make utah tomorrow then ill have more time to post my pics..
Dave :lol:

Dave

Its somewere around 8 am utah time.. We made it to the kids apartment yesterday here in Ogden. Were planning a trip to salt lake city tomorrow and a trip to the salt tuesday or wednesday.. Gotta remember im here to see Tina more than play on the salt 8)
Dave

Dave

Ive been trying for 2 hours to type a message here and im using my cordless mouse thats going in the trash shortly..It keeps resetting S&*T and ive had it.. Its hot hot hot here too.. Its been a long day ill tell ya about it tomorrow..
Dave