Pics from today.. * its hot out..

Started by Dave, July 08, 2007, 02:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Supposed to be like 95 today :twisted:  Its 3pm randy left about 1 hour and 1/2 ago i been cleaning the shop heres the pics of what we have done. At least I wong get any more rust on the frame.. Front axle and rearend housing is this weeks project. I hope to have em done before i got to eldora next friday.. This heat aint helpin.
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

Oh ya the reason it took longer than expected was I decided to fill some of the welds in.. They were ok welds but didnt look real purdy so i filled em in and sanded em . Ive got a lil touch up to do but it looks good so far......

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"Supposed to be like 95 today :twisted:  This heat aint helpin.
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

Oh, quit yer whinning and gitter done. No you know what we go through everyday for about 6 months. I work outside in this crap all day long, dang near 7 days a week and I ain't complainin'... :P  :P  :P
Geez, if it ain't "It's hawt, It's hawt" then we hear "It's so cold out, I fired 11 shots at that deer, and when I finally hit him the bullet bounced off `cause he was frozen."
Put a headband on, put an ice cube in yer mouth and get to work, ya wussy... :P  :P  :P  :D
That car ain't gunna get built while yer sittin' in the A/C typin' about the heat... :roll:  :D  
Maybe you could get Sue to come out and wipe the sweat off that stylish mug of yours when she brings out the pitcher of ice cold metamucil... :P  :arrow:  :D

Just had to do it... :wink:

Frame looks good... );b(
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Crosley.In.AZ

wow....... 95 degrees

LOL

:!:  :arrow:   :idea:   :?:  :!:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Ok Bryan ..  :lol:  :lol:  I had to stop fer a bit and talk to the guy thats driving to Eldora next weekend :!:  I dont have to drive this year and were gonna have salmon venison back straps and maybe duck or turkey and vegtables and cocktails  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Ya were gonna camp and its tough :lol:  :lol:
It wil prolly be hot down there too... Ill make it... 8)  8)
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:

ps: he did ask me about  bringing wood :?:  Should I be worried :?:

GPster

You're working too hard. I would have cleaned off the bottom shelf of those shelves on the wall. And people think it's easier to build without fenders. GPster

Leon

Quote from: "Crosley"wow....... 95 degrees

LOL

i had to chuckle a little at that, too.  118 here yesterday.

Crosley.In.AZ

104*F here at this time..... I just finished up mowing the back yard.  It needed to be mowed
Tony

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"104*F here at this time..... I just finished up mowing the back yard.  It needed to be mowed

yup i was mowing at around 4:30, it was 104 in the shade by the thermometer on the patio, then i jumped in the pool.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Dave

Took the wife and the grand daughter and we went to the other side of the lake thats down the street here and the kid wore me out :!:  :!:  :lol:  :lol:
She has no fear and im not afraid of water either. (sue is) .. Then we went to dairy queen and i got a big ol ice cream and now im fat and full  :lol:  :lol:
Im cooled down now though.....
Dave :wink:

GPster

Quote from: "Crosley"104*F here at this time..... I just finished up mowing the back yard.  It needed to be mowed
I looked at that picture of your garage that you posted. By the color of the yard around it I think you may have your mower set too low. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "GPster"

I looked at that picture of your garage that you posted. By the color of the yard around it I think you may have your mower set too low. GPster

Joe........ old photo was posted in different thread.

here are new photos minutes old.

8)
Tony

phat rat

That looks like to much grass for Az. :wink:  I thought everyone landscaped with rock and cactus  :)
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

we got some rain last week and the lawn could be mowed but id just be mowing weeds cause they are the only thing that grew..
Dave :lol:

Dave

Quote from: "GPster"You're working too hard. I would have cleaned off the bottom shelf of those shelves on the wall. And people think it's easier to build without fenders. GPster

By that i take it you mean use all the spray bombs ive got on the lower shelf... :?:  I just cant bring my self to do stuff half azzed Joe.. The only thing building a fenderless rod does with someone like me is give me that time that it takes to line all that stuff up and prep to use as extra time to go over board on the rest of the car.. I keep telling myself this is for sale and its a driver but I keep going overboard again and again :lol: I turned the air back on in the garage when i left for work this morning cause its gonna be 93 again and i need to start on the rearend housing and front axle this week. Once they are done ill be ready for final wet sanding and some paint..
Dave :lol:  :lol: