Pics from today.. * its hot out..

Started by Dave, July 08, 2007, 02:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

Quote from: "jusjunk"By that i take it you mean use all the spray bombs ive got on the lower shelf... :?:  I just cant bring my self to do stuff half azzed Joe.. Dave :lol:  :lol:
I have to agree and I have to admitt I wouldn't be so bad. I would have used all the same color. GPster  Smart Azzed Club

Deuce

I was in Lake Havasu 2 weeks ago ( went to the LA Roadsters show with my 32 roadster ) and it was 110 degrees and up ... BUT it is a dry heat  :)

Try 95 degrees and up here in the South ... with 90 plus percent humidity ... NOW ... that's hot  :cry:
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

donsrods

Frame looks great.  Don't you hate it when you are sweating into your work? I've started going to the shop around 5 pm when it starts cooling off....humidity has been nuts here.  :shock:  :shock:

Don

Crosley.In.AZ

yea it's a dry heat in AZ most often....112*F only feels like 87

NOT

:lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"yea it's a dry heat in AZ most often....112*F only feels like 87

NOT

I used to live there, 112 feels like you walked into an oven.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Crosley"yea it's a dry heat in AZ most often....112*F only feels like 87

NOT

I used to live there, 112 feels like you walked into an oven.

it has changed in 32 years since you were here........ feels like 87*F , dammit

I am sure of that.

:?  :!:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Got the rearend all sanded and ground down last night. Man i havent worked that hard in a year  :lol: . Im gonna try and hit the paint shop tonite for some etch prime in a spray bomb and get a coat of that on it till I get back from Eldora Speedway. After I get back ill add some filler thats needed and get it ready for epoxy and hi fill primer.. Next is the front axle but I can see the light now..
Dave :wink:

Dave

Another good night. I got the rearend and the front axle all cleaned up and etch primed. 43 bucks worth of etch prime in spray bombs (3cans) at the paint supply store but i got 2 good coats on both pieces and still primer left in the first can :!:  im gonna use it on the spindles and backing plates and brake calipers too thats why I got 3 cans.. Im gonna have to start thinking about a color again here soon..  Im getting pumped up again i can see a roller soon :lol:  :lol:

enjenjo

What brand spray bombs you using? I have been getting good results with Duplicolor etch prime in spray cans.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"What brand spray bombs you using? I have been getting good results with Duplicolor etch prime in spray cans.

SEM
Dave

enjenjo

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"I like the SEM too

Ya but i like u more :?:  :?:
Where we going with this  :?:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I like the SEM too

Ya but i like u more :?:  :?:
Where we going with this  :?:

sounds like to Motel 6 :shock:  :oops:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

enjenjo

QuoteWhere we going with this

uhhh, nowhere?

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"
QuoteWhere we going with this

uhhh, nowhere?

Well you had me confused when i answered with SEM i expected you to tell me it was too much money and the duplicolor was a better deal or you coulda just started your reply with I dont know what u use but i like duplicolor and sem. See how simple that was and how little typing was involved... :)
Ahhhhhhh nevermind..
I prolly coulda stopped at the local advance and got the duplicolor and id thought about that but the local painters supply is about 5 more minutes towards town and in all honesty I firmly believe in the products they sell even if they arent cheap. One thing i wondered though and ill ask next time im in there is i see the have a new ppg line called the shop line? Ill bet its still rather pricey though . Id like to see what they actually sell in shop line.... paint? clears? reducers?.. Ill ask..
Dave