Detroit Autorama Roll Call and Meet & Greet Info

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, February 20, 2007, 09:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beatnik

I plan to be there every day, but I'll prolly forget/miss the meet and greets as always.

Gus
If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "beatnik"I plan to be there every day, but I'll prolly forget/miss the meet and greets as always.

Gus

:roll: well I hope i get to see you, ya party pooper, LOL

Debb

slocrow

I should be there either Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat or Sunday. And then again, maybe all 5. Fair warning...................CU@the Lafayette for some chile dogs.....Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

39deluxe

Due to my work schedule I'll only be there on Sunday.

Tom

moose

I will be there Fri, Sat, and Sun. hanging out and slinging paint in the stripers auction area. I wil try to remember the meet times this year and getdown stairs......

Charlie, Have fun in Ky.

See everyone soon

moose

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "moose"and slinging paint in the stripers auction area.

moose

Ya gonna bring your dictionary???? :wink:  :lol:

xoxox
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "moose"and slinging paint in the stripers auction area.

moose

Ya gonna bring your dictionary???? :wink:  :lol:

xoxox

im gonna have to ask bout this one i guess..
dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

ChevyGirlRox

I'll be there all day Saturday heading up the grey beards tour from Ohio.  Looking forward to seeing all of my Michigan pals (especially HRLC!) and the sweet cars in the basement (and maybe a couple upstairs :lol: ).  I'm sure I'll make it to the Meet and Greet at 2.  Don't be shy, say hi!
I can fly!

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Nick32Vic

Quote from: "ChevyGirlRox"I'll be there all day Saturday heading up the grey beards tour from Ohio.  Looking forward to seeing all of my Michigan pals (especially HRLC!) and the sweet cars in the basement (and maybe a couple upstairs :lol: ).  I'm sure I'll make it to the Meet and Greet at 2.  Don't be shy, say hi!

What, your not excited to see me? :(  Maybe you aren't, but I'm sure excited to see you!

ChevyGirlRox

Quote from: "Nick32vic"
Quote from: "ChevyGirlRox"I'll be there all day Saturday heading up the grey beards tour from Ohio.  Looking forward to seeing all of my Michigan pals (especially HRLC!) and the sweet cars in the basement (and maybe a couple upstairs :lol: ).  I'm sure I'll make it to the Meet and Greet at 2.  Don't be shy, say hi!

What, your not excited to see me? :(  Maybe you aren't, but I'm sure excited to see you!

I'm excited to see you again, I've missed you!  (has it been since August?)  But I wasn't going to lump in you with those GMBs!  :lol:
I can fly!

Well behaved women rarely make history.

moose

HotRodLadyCrusr

Nick's a GMB alright....he's one of the best spooners in the bunch. :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Nick32Vic

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Nick's a GMB alright....he's one of the best spooners in the bunch. :wink:

Only a little more than a week away!

river1

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I hope you do come out, it will be fun.

well it looks like i won't  :cry:  be making it. the time off just isn't going to work.

hope you all have fun. :b-d:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

39deluxe

I'm just getting ready to go to work. I requested a short night so I can get a nap before heading out to Detroit in the morning. We'll see. I'll be there dead or alive.

See everyone at 2pm downstairs.

Tom