Thanks, Fat Cat!!

Started by purplepickup, February 13, 2004, 07:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Frank I want to thank you for taking the time and effort to keep us all connected.  Without you, bud, we'd just all be lost souls in a cold cruel world.  You da man that keeps us all warm and fuzzy.  Thanks!!

And thanks to enjenjo too.  I know he's behind the scenes helping to keep the RRT successful.

We don't have a cheers thingie but here's a toast to you guys anyway. :D  :D  :D
George

Gilles

Thanks for this new board, I like it and think it has more options than the old one. As you can see I changed my username.

Gilles

Slick 50

I have to agree.

Good work!

I'm sure it's a challenge keeping all this together for the bunch of computer hackers we are.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

I agree.........Great job!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'd like to add my thanks as well!  Your a great guys FartCat and Enjenjo.  It takes a special kind of person to dedicate so much of their free time to a group of folks, some of which they've never met.  My hats off to the both of you, your awesome!

(Just testing out the larger font size.  Might be easier for the old guys to read!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol: )
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Rochie

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'd like to add my thanks as well!  Your a great guys Fat Cat and Enjenjo.  It takes a special kind of person to dedicate so much of their free time to a group of folks, some of which they've never met.  My hats off to the both of you, your awesome!
(Just testing out the larger font size.  Might be easier for the old guys to read!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol: )
Hey, there's "OLD GUYS" on this board???
Gotta agree with you Denise, Fatcat and Enjenjo you guys are doing a phenominal job Keep it up!
Rochie

34ford

Fat Cat and Enjenjo thanks for lthe effort you put into the board. Do a lot of looking and learning. Like the new format.  :D

bob

SKR8PN

YUP,I have to agree with what Denise said.
Enjenjo and Fatcat,you guysROCK
And thanks for making this place possible and allowing us to PLAY here. :D
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

slocrow

Yes Frank's thanks. I'm sure it's a lot of work to keep this place clean and up dated. I'll get use to it soon......
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

mopar2dr

Nice work here Frank. Is this new board set-up for the paypal contrbutions? The large font size is great,I can read the board and watch the race at the same time.
I got lost in thought, it was unfamiliar territory!

Sean

I have to admit, when you two first took over the RRT I figured you would get tired of messing with it before a year was up. Good thing I was wrong... :wink:

Fat Cat

I also want to say thanks to all you guys and gals for making what can be a real pain in the tookus somewhat fun. If it wasn't for your support there is no way I could do this at the level it is now.

I hope that it continues to be fun and that we just continue to have a good time.

Watch around for details on some of the things I have planned for this year. I think you will like it.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Sean"I have to admit, when you two first took over the RRT I figured you would get tired of messing with it before a year was up. Good thing I was wrong... :wink:

We did get tired of it, him more than me. But it's too important to too many people to stop it now. Now it has become part of our lives.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Pope Downunder

Thanks Frank(s); I get a lot of enjoyment from this site.

Bib_Overalls

Really appriciate all that you do for this community.  Got a lot of friends here, good folks that I would have never met otherwise.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks