Thanks, Fat Cat!!

Started by purplepickup, February 13, 2004, 07:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

av8

I want to add my thanks to those of the other RRTers who appreciate your efforts over the years. The new look and features are terrific!  :D

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Sean"I have to admit, when you two first took over the RRT I figured you would get tired of messing with it before a year was up. Good thing I was wrong... :wink:

We did get tired of it, him more than me. But it's too important to too many people to stop it now. Now it has become part of our lives.

And part of the lives of everyone on here, from what I can see. Thanks for the patience, the effort and the comraderie you've helped create and maintain through the site.

A toast to the Franks and to George for helping.
Muchos Gracias... :D  :D  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

enjenjo

QuoteA toast to the Franks and to George for helping.
Muchos Gracias...  

Too late to suck up now, Vinnie is on his way :twisted:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Don't have any more too add. Everyone else said it all. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

36vicky

What they ALL said.  

After your email response to my call for help, I re-registered (almost on the first try) and I think I'm back in busness.  Now to catch up on my reading.  Always more to learn.  I'm really interested in the 11" brake thread.  Thanks again, Tom G.
The Vicky Henry never built, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now...  Tom G.

Pep

Yeah..what everyone said...thanks guys..its sure come along way since the first site...If it ever gets a bit quiet me and Carps will start the old      " snake oil"     topic off again...that should liven it up a bit :lol:
See Ya
Pep

1FATGMC

Just wanted to add my thanks to everyone else's.

Thanks guys,  Sum