Next BBQ build day

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2004, 12:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slocrow

I'm planning on it although I understand that I may be restricted to non pneumatic tools.
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

HotRodLadyCrusr

I plan on being there with Big Olds.

Enjenjo, would you happen to have a sandblaster (not cabinet one) that I could borrow to blast my top bows with while I'm there?  I'll bring the sand if you just tell me what kind to get.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"Can I get a rough count on who will be here?

I know you said who will be there.  I'm just letting you know I saw the post.....I can't make it that weekend.  Have fun :)
George

Ohio Blue Tip

Sorry, but I can't make this one.  "She who must be obeyed" has me committed elsewhere.  :(  :(  :(
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

GPster

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Sorry, but I can't make this one.  "She who must be obeyed" has me committed elsewhere.  :(  :(  :(
I quess we'll just have to work and eat cookies all day and admire Denise's..........hood. You know if you're not there there is no telling what you might end up with when you're trying to cook. GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

:lol:   Joe, you crack me up!  :lol:

Enjenjo, if another day would be best for most, my feeling won't be hurt if the build day is posponed.  Just let me know.  

OR I might come anyway to avail you of your workshop and "toys"  :wink:

If I bring filler will you show me how to apply it thinly and correctly to enhance my freshly peaked hood?
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Denise, the only blaster I have is a cabinet, but it will take pieces 48" long, a bit longer if they are thin, like top bows. I also have plenty of sand.

As far as the bondo goes, there are none better than Fatcat. It's actually a lot like icing a cake LOL

We will go with the people we have, and do what we can. If we can get two or three people to commit to other days, we can work that out later.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Is it still going to happen? No faster than I travel this is a 3 day affair and I'll leave tomorrow morning. Doing some good is my priority having fun is secondary. Debb, if you read this how did your husband's friend's surgery go? GPster

enjenjo

Quote from: "GPster"Is it still going to happen? No faster than I travel this is a 3 day affair and I'll leave tomorrow morning. Doing some good is my priority having fun is secondary. Debb, if you read this how did your husband's friend's surgery go? GPster

It's still on Joe, we have a couple lurkers who are coming too. We should have nough people to get something done.

GPster

I wonder if Dr. Chop has visitation this weekend?  Any word on the better style fenders? If they are somewhere in the radius of Toledo and I can get them and be to the motel by dark that can be arranged. GPster

enjenjo

SCR8PN is in Mansfield, but I haven't heard from him since his mother got sick. Not even word on how she is doing.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"SCR8PN is in Mansfield, but I haven't heard from him since his mother got sick. Not even word on how she is doing.

If all goes as planned Sue and I will drive down in the 32.. I may have to let the roads dry fore I leave Jackson but im hoping not..
Dave

SKR8PN

I'm still alive and well..........I just don't have any spare TIME for this weekend. I do still have the fenders and I also have a couple more propane tanks. I can be here if somebody passing thru could pick them up on their way to the build this weekend. If you need me,E-mail me or call me,and I will be sure to be here for you.
On my mother.........She came down with pnuemonia and it was touch and go there for a couple of days,but the doctors got a handle on it and she is MUCH improved. I was just up this evening for a couple of hours and she was alert and able to tell me I was still her #1 son. She is scheduled for a feeding tube surgery in the AM. I just hope and pray she doesn't have any more setbacks.
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

KustomLincolnLady

Quoteshe was alert and able to tell me I was still her #1 son.

Thats not exactly what I would call ALERT!!! LOL  

Thats great news Jim, been wondering myself how things were going, since you haven't posted in a while.

Joe, thanks for asking, he is doing great, just got home from the hosp. Good news today cancer wasn't spread in his lymph nodes, and the dr is sure he got it all. They took the upper lobe of his left lung, and scarped some off his chest wall and a main nerve. But all appears to be good. He is in great spirits which is 1/2 the battle. They will do both chemo and radiation and think he will be cured!!!!
so looks like good news all around!!   :wink:

GPster

Quote from: "SKR8PN"I'm still alive and well..........I just don't have any spare TIME for this weekend. I do still have the fenders and I also have a couple more propane tanks. I can be here if somebody passing thru could pick them up on their way to the build this weekend. If you need me,E-mail me or call me,and I will be sure to be here for you.
On my mother.........She came down with pnuemonia and it was touch and go there for a couple of days,but the doctors got a handle on it and she is MUCH improved. I was just up this evening for a couple of hours and she was alert and able to tell me I was still her #1 son. She is scheduled for a feeding tube surgery in the AM. I just hope and pray she doesn't have any more setbacks.
I'm too tired to figure out what the difference between Mansfield and Mansburg is. If you can figure this out and make some sense and connectionsmaybe I can do it. My plan was to leave here at 10:00 or 11:00. Leave some word here if you're coming up with a plan. GPster