Next BBQ build day

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2004, 12:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

So when do you want to do it? Lets hear some suggestions. We can even do two if there is too much conflict in dates for all of us to make it at once.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "Fat Cat"What about May 15th?

I like May 15th.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Dave

I like it too.. Id hate to not make it and miss Ken... LOL.. Maybe I can drive the 32 this time and Rudy and I can Park together in the prefered parking row... :lol:
Dave 8)

SKR8PN

My mother asked me to take her to her reunion that day..........which happens to be 2 days AFTER,I have to go thru a VERY uncomfortable and embarassing medical procedure........Can we schedule one for the weekend AFTER that???????????
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

HotRodLadyCrusr

May 15th is perfect for me, I have an art show in Lansing the following weekend.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Quote from: "SKR8PN"My mother asked me to take her to her reunion that day..........which happens to be 2 days AFTER,I have to go thru a VERY uncomfortable and embarassing medical procedure........Can we schedule one for the weekend AFTER that???????????

Getting you head removed from your butt again? :lol:

GPster

The 15th is a good day for me to shoot for (as in shooting myself in the foot). The following weekend is in conflict with a family get-together in New Jersey for my niece's "First Communion" and our Cincinnatti off-springs and our our Akron (Kent) off-springs are going too so we'll be caravaning to the East Coast.        I am working in my mind a trip to Cincinnatti  to see our son's family's new house. If I can time it right, I'll just come up I75 for the day and not have the motel stays to add to my adventure. Still wondering when and how much on the truck transmission. Top figure for a full re-build and a new torgue converter was $1300.00 installed.        Any ideas how the trailer might look with '51 Chevy truck rear fenders? The guy that sold me the cab has been cleaning house and keeps coming up with more parts to be part of the deal. I don't know how much but I'd go and pick the stuff up if I had a truck. GPster

SKR8PN

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "SKR8PN"My mother asked me to take her to her reunion that day..........which happens to be 2 days AFTER,I have to go thru a VERY uncomfortable and embarassing medical procedure........Can we schedule one for the weekend AFTER that???????????

Getting you head removed from your butt again? :lol:

I WISH!!!!!
It does involve "THAT" region of the body,but NOT my cranium........
Oh ya........it also involves a camera and some VERY good drugs,and the fact that I am 50 years old..............Wanna trade places?????

enjenjo

QuoteWanna trade places?????

No, you go ahead and enjoy yourself. :lol:

OldSub

Aw shoot, the 15th is my dad's birthday party in Portland.  No way I can be in Oregon and Ohio at the same time.  I'll have to miss this one too.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com . www.MaxwellGarage.com . www.OldGasTowRigs.com

Sean

Quote from: "SKR8PN"

I WISH!!!!!
It does involve "THAT" region of the body,but NOT my cranium........
Oh ya........it also involves a camera and some VERY good drugs,and the fact that I am 50 years old..............Wanna trade places?????

I had to get it done when I was 20 because of a polyp. I was supposed to go back every few years to get checked, but I haven't been back since. They must feel sorry for you old guys because I didn't get any Drugs.

Wern't no fun, thats for sure... :(

phat rat

Quote from: "Sean"
I had to get it done when I was 20 because of a polyp. I was supposed to go back every few years to get checked, but I haven't been back since. They must feel sorry for you old guys because I didn't get any Drugs.

Wern't no fun, thats for sure... :(

Maybe we get drugs because we're old enough to ask for them  :P
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

Well It looks like the 15th works best for the majority of our build group. So we'll shoot for that. I'll try to get some of the small stuff done before that, so we have a fighting chance of finishing that day. The fenders have still not come in, we may have to go to a second source.

SKR8PN

Frank,I have a pair of fiberglass fenders,half-round and 9  inches wide.They were on the Mullins reproduction trailer I bought. If you want them,they are yours.