I made the Rod & Custom Ego-Rama Finals

Started by Bob K, April 20, 2004, 10:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob K

Just got the email. Me and HRLC and DRD57 from this board for sure, plus 3 other guy's from the HAMB.

Yee Haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B :D B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Fat Cat

Bob K

OOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36couper (Al) is on here also, the other 2 from the HAMB are Elpollacko and Loudpedal, dont' think the last 2 post or even lurk here but maybe. Sorry Al forgot you were on here.

B :oops: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

GPster

That's great!!!! I'm real pleased that DRD57 might get a re-match. I wonder if there is a saftey devise that you can wire into cars that the starter won't work unless you're sitting in the seat? ( that was meant as a concern, not a cheap shot) GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

CONGRATS Bob!  Well deserved.

I have NOT gotten word yet.  I can not assume I'm in.  There are a total of 6 RRT/HAMB folks so far as semi-finalists.  When the mag comes out with the ballot we'll make sure everyone here knows who all the RRT/HAMB folks are to vote for.

So far

Flat-Top
DRD57
36Couper
BobK
Loudpedal
ELpollacko
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Ohio Blue Tip

Congratulations to all, now smoke them tires!  :b-d:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

DRD57

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"CONGRATS Bob!  Well deserved.

I have NOT gotten word yet.  I can not assume I'm in.  There are a total of 6 RRT/HAMB folks so far as semi-finalists.  When the mag comes out with the ballot we'll make sure everyone here knows who all the RRT/HAMB folks are to vote for.

So far

Flat-Top
DRD57
36Couper
BobK
Loudpedal
ELpollacko

You don't need to vote for me, I'm in. Thanks to all your support last year.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Don, do you know whether we'll be voting for 6 still for a toal of 7 in the Ego-rama or will be only be voting for 5 "open" spots?
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

Congratulations to all of you guys and good luck.

So Bob, will you be thrashing with the '52 vert?
George

Bob K

Yep, thrashing with the 52 vert.

I was told that we would be voting for 5, Don is in because of last years misfortune.

B 8) B

Charlie Chops 1940

WOW!!!

I'm impressed, and happy to be associated with  such a group of hard-core car guys and gals. What a deal! The hard part will be figuring out how to spend my vote...so many good choices.

Great job.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Sean

Quote from: "GPster"That's great!!!! I'm real pleased that DRD57 might get a re-match. I wonder if there is a saftey devise that you can wire into cars that the starter won't work unless you're sitting in the seat? ( that was meant as a concern, not a cheap shot) GPster

One of those safety switches that they put on Lawnmower seats should do nicely :wink:

phat rat

Bob, congrats! Which car will this be with? :D
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bob K

Quote from: "phat rat"Bob, congrats! Which car will this be with? :D

This one, I hope. Nope not hope, it's gotta be as this is the one they accepted. Enclosed pic taken at the trim shop last Saturday. The W/shield was succesfully cut and installed Friday.

Needless to say I'm excited about the Ego-Rama thing and hope that I and the rest of the board members could receive your votes when the proper time comes.

B 8) B

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"WOW!!!

I'm impressed, and happy to be associated with  such a group of hard-core car guys and gals. What a deal! The hard part will be figuring out how to spend my vote...so many good choices.

Great job.

Charlie

Yeah what he said!!!! Congrats Bob and Don 8) and everyone else too!!