I made the Rod & Custom Ego-Rama Finals

Started by Bob K, April 20, 2004, 10:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Downunder

Congrats to Bob and Don, and others; well done.
This would be a great experience.

Congratulations.......Sounds like we should be honorably represented no matter who wins! I just hope you guys/gals will still associate with the rest of us :lol:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

btrc

Congrats to all.  Whether you make it to the finals or not it is an honor to be nominated.   I'm looking foreward to sending in my vote.  Good luck to you all.

Bob
Bob

moondisc

Quote from: "Faat Rod"Just got the email. Me and HRLC and DRD57 from this board for sure, plus 3 other guy's from the HAMB.

Yee Haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B :D B

Hot *! Looks like I got a bunch of people to pull for this year.
Bob, best hook the blue bottle up in the trunk.
That poor little inline is going to need some help!  :lol:

Charlie Chops 1940

Bob,

Guess I never picked up on the fact that you chopped the convert. Makes a good job betterer.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Bob K

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Bob,

Guess I never picked up on the fact that you chopped the convert. Makes a good job betterer.

Charlie

Betterer ???????????????

You are begining to talk like me.

B :roll: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

river1

Quote from: "Faat Rod"
Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Bob,

Charlie

Betterer ???????????????

You are begining to talk like me.

as long as he doesn't start to LOOK like you he'll be fine :b-d:

later jim :D
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Sean

If you fella's keep picking on Bob yer gonna' give him a complex or something. A couple weeks ago it was his "natural" gas problem, now its his looks....  :wink:  :D

Bob K

Quote from: "Sean"If you fella's keep picking on Bob yer gonna' give him a complex or something. A couple weeks ago it was his "natural" gas problem, now its his looks....  :wink:  :D

They are just Jealous Sean.

Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

enjenjo

Bob doesn't have a complex, he is really inferior :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Bob K

Quote from: "enjenjo"Bob doesn't have a complex, he is really inferior :lol:

Just there is no misunderstanding on this.

This how SHORT, FAT, BALD, UGLY,OLD guy's talk to each other, we do it to hide our inadaquicies. I of course hide mine much better than Frank does. That's because mine are much less noticable in the first place, while Franks stick out like a boil on a supermodels nose.

B :lol:  :lol: B

enjenjo

This how SHORT, FAT, BALD, UGLY,OLD guy's talk to each other, we do it to hide our inadaquicies. I of course hide mine much better than Frank does. That's because mine are much less noticable in the first place, while Franks stick out like a boil on a supermodels nose.

You're right Bob, if I didn't have you to feel superior to, I would be depressed. :lol:

moondisc

Quote from: "enjenjo"Bob doesn't have a complex, he is really inferior :lol:

QuoteThis how SHORT, FAT, BALD, UGLY,OLD guy's talk to each other, we do it to hide our inadaquicies

Speak for yourself Bob.
This short, fat, bald, ugly old guy has no inadaquicies!  :roll:

enjenjo

QuoteSpeak for yourself Bob.
This short, fat, bald, ugly old guy has no inadaquicies!

Oh yeah!!! Well, I feel superior to you too! Na na na na :lol:

moondisc

Quote from: "enjenjo"
QuoteSpeak for yourself Bob.
This short, fat, bald, ugly old guy has no inadaquicies!

Oh yeah!!! Well, I feel superior to you too! Na na na na :lol:

What can I tell you Frank?
If you don't think you're superior, no one else will either!  :lol: