Autumn in Michigan

Started by purplepickup, October 12, 2006, 08:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Just for you guys in the uncomfortably hot states I thought I'd post a picture of the beautiful fall colors in my backyard.  Actually the colors haven't peaked yet....and if they had you wouldn't be able to see them....
. because of the freakin' snow!!!

And this pic was in the morning.  We've got lots more now.

Tony and Jim brace yourselves, the snow birds are leaving their houses behind and evacuating to Phoenix by the thousands. )bye(
George

river1

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

it was 92 degrees outside today. i had the AC going in my truck. :wink:

BTW Phoenix is oe not eo tho it's a common misspelling

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

YUK!! We had snow this morning as well....Just a good dusting,enough to make everything white....other than the shaded areas,it was gone by lunch. WAY too early for Winter!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Charlie Chops 1940

We had only a very light dusting this morning

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "purplepickup"because of the freakin' snow!!!

And this pic was in the morning.  We've got lots more now.

:shock:  wow we just got a small blizzard nothing stuck to anything. Sorry George, gee hard to belive I got so lucky with the weather just 6 days ago!!!!

phat46

Ha ha..the snow was GREAT!!!  My daughter is getting married on Saturday and my know it all brother in law flew into Metro (Detroit) Airport today...from Houston!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  It took him hours to make the 75 mile drive from the airport to here.... :lol:  :lol:  My daughter lives in N. Carolina now and isn't all that happy to come back here to get married in the snow...Did i mention the snow was great?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Rayvyn

Quote from: "river1":lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

it was 92 degrees outside today. i had the AC going in my truck. :wink:

BTW Phoenix is oe not eo tho it's a common misspelling

later jim

It's supposed to be around the mid 80's all weekend for the NSRA show
here.
Then Jack will have to drive back to Michigan.
Will snow tires fit on Hawt Rawds...?
And our trees are turning also. The palm trees go from dark green to light green in the fall... :lol:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

purplepickup

I know you guys in the sweaty states are jealous so I thought I'd post an update pic I just took.  The car in the back was driven an hour ago but the closest one has been there all day.

I think I'll get my jammies out with the feet in them tonight. :shock:
George

Hey George....There's definitely frost on your pumpkin  :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "purplepickup"Tony and Jim brace yourselves, the snow birds are leaving their houses behind and evacuating to Phoenix by the thousands. )bye(

I have plenty of ammo.  Snow bird season is near
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

donsrods

You guys have SNOW ALREADY. Jeez, it's not even the middle of October yet.
Whats with that????

We are getting somewhat cooler weather too, tomorrow is only supposed to go to 85. It will be nice not to be sweltering in the shop for the next few months.

Thanks for the pictures of the snow. Now I remember why I left Pennsylvania. :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Don

WZ JUNK

I do not like winter.  I am driving the new roadster to cruise night tonight.  I think it is going to be in the 70's here today.

Since you are not going to be doing anything on account of the snow, how about checking your PM's.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Dave

Thats funny george we didnt get squat in jackson but we did drive in white out conditions on the way to work yesteday.
So much for getting everything done fore the snow flys :?:  :!:  :!:
Dave :!:  :arrow:

sirstude

George,

That must be the snow we are supposed to get on Monday.  The little trip to Tucson on next Wed is starting to sound much better.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

alchevy

It was 50 degrees this morning in Vicksburg, MS supposed to get down to 40 in the morning. Now we do have snow here, this picture was from 1997 when we got 8-10 inches of the white stuff. That was a 50 year record breaker.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com