Autumn in Michigan

Started by purplepickup, October 12, 2006, 08:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

58 Yeoman

That's the nice thing about living in the midwest; If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes, and it will change. :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

phat46

Funny how things work out in Autumn in Michigan.....just when the leaves fall off the trees it's cool enough to rake them without sweating your behind off!  :lol: As I raked part of the yard today I thought it was neat that I could get all this exercise for free when all those people pay big bucks at a health club for a workout. :roll: There's all kinda advantages to living here :!:

phat rat

Quote from: "phat46"Funny how things work out in Autumn in Michigan.....just when the leaves fall off the trees it's cool enough to rake them without sweating your behind off!  :lol: As I raked part of the yard today I thought it was neat that I could get all this exercise for free when all those people pay big bucks at a health club for a workout. :roll: There's all kinda advantages to living here :!:

If I would've know how eager you were to rake leaves I would've let you come and do mine. I live back off the road about 500' and the house is surrounded by woods. :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

bucketmouth

Quote from: "purplepickup"I know you guys in the sweaty states are jealous so I thought I'd post an update pic I just took.  The car in the back was driven an hour ago but the closest one has been there all day.

I think I'll get my jammies out with the feet in them tonight. :shock:

You've got to be kidding, I just looked out the window and we have no signs of snow at all. In fact I don't think we ever had snow and even more so I've never seen snow. I thought snow was something you only ever saw on xmas cards and in the movies :lol:  :lol:
Just had another look out the window and nothing, just blue sky and another 80 degree day :lol:
This weather is hard to deal with do I drive the bucket today or the roadster? Hang on I just remembered I drove the roadster yesterday ...oh... the bucket the day before .....decisions decisions :lol:  :lol:
Looking at that photo even makes a rainy day look good down here. :)
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

Hooley

George, All that reminds me of salt. Are you sure thats not salt?

Hooley
"Just Glade To Be Here"