Ok stuff knowers.

Started by Dave, September 21, 2006, 06:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

whos got the best deal on an engine hoist (aka cherry picker) I checked H/F and they got sum good deals . Anything else around mich indiana ohio area I should look at. Im gonna use it more to hoist the new roadster body around but ill also use it to install the engine..
Dave

river1

can't answer your question as live in az, but be careful what you buy

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=194915

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

reborn55

Try this   www.homier.com
I got one from them--pretty reasonable

enjenjo

I have a Harbor Freight hoist, I have used it several times, no problems. It is the better of the two the store here stocks.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

wvcab

Quote from: N8DCwhos got the best deal on an engine hoist (aka cherry picker) I checked H/F and they got sum good deals . Anything else around mich indiana ohio area I should look at. Im gonna use it more to hoist the new roadster body around but ill also use it to install the engine..
Dave[/quote

h/f.... 149.00 and they just sent out 15% off cupouns, if you need a copy, email me]

Dave

Quote from: wvcab
Quote from: "N8DC"whos got the best deal on an engine hoist (aka cherry picker) I checked H/F and they got sum good deals . Anything else around mich indiana ohio area I should look at. Im gonna use it more to hoist the new roadster body around but ill also use it to install the engine..
Dave[/quote

h/f.... 149.00 and they just sent out 15% off cupouns, if you need a copy, email me]

Check your pm.......
Dave

slocrow

Dave; Check your e-mail...................
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"Dave; Check your e-mail...................

I did.. I got that already but thanks again. Looks like a road trip this weekend . Seems they got the 199.99 one for 149.99 plus ill get the other 15% off. :lol: I like it.. By the way Frank check your pm,s
Dave

Dave

By the way I went down to ypsilanti got my cherry picker back home in about an hour and a half and assembled the thing in 29 minutes. It and 2 small items with my coupon and the sale im out 137.00 and some change. While we were in the store they had an armed robbery next door :!:  :shock:  :!:  :shock:
Dave :!:  :arrow:

Fat Fanny

Bought mine last week at Northern Tool.  Paid $125.00.  It is a max 2 ton.

Dave

Quote from: "Fat *"Bought mine last week at Northern Tool.  Paid $125.00.  It is a max 2 ton.

well we dont have a northern here so thats why i went to harbor freight. Id like to see a pic fo yours. does it fold up? mine does.
dave

sirstude

What is thit?  "I'll show your mine if you show me yours"

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Dave

Quote from: "sirstude"What is thit?  "I'll show your mine if you show me yours"

Doug

LOL......... I was just curious. i did het on the northern tool web site and the only one i saw for 129.00 was a 1 ton. I cant remember if it folded or not.

36vicky

Dave,

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=184143

I bought this Goodyear hoist at Sam's and am very pleased with it.  It came with the adjustable engine lift (that is usually $20 - $50 extra).  Assembled easily.  I like the folding legs.  Notice the extra bracing where the hydraulic ram attaches to the top arm.  It's ANSI rated.  It looks a little stronger than some others I've looked at.  Good luck in your search.  Tom G.
The Vicky Henry never built, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now...  Tom G.

Fat Fanny

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "sirstude"What is thit?  "I'll show your mine if you show me yours"

Doug

LOL......... I was just curious. i did het on the northern tool web site and the only one i saw for 129.00 was a 1 ton. I cant remember if it folded or not.

Sorry, I guess I failed 4th grade math.  It is a 1 ton and it does fold up.  They are pretty heavy duty for the price.
jd