Goodguys Indy

Started by GPster, May 31, 2006, 09:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"Are they clean or in a wrap?
John

I thought they were going to be carried in one of the "junk" brothers trucks.  Clean, whats the point :wink: .

Hooley's trailer is already broke and he is adding to it :?:  8) .  Let's see there is a race car, gigantic metal storage box on the front, airplane canopy (for me  :D ) and now Joe's cases.  The cases might be the lightest thing on there though, so I guess they can go :D .

Hey besides Joe providing the the light show I'm taking my 10 gauge cannon for a little noise.  Don't let me forget it John.

Don't you guys have too much fun this weekend,

Sum

enjenjo

Quote from: "Slick 50"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I think the food is covered.

So, will there be breakfast served on Saturday or should I stop on the way?

OBT, what say you?

I think we can do breakfast.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"I think we can do breakfast.
Isn't breakfast an omlet of eggs over everything that didn't get eaten Friday night? GPster

GPster

Quote from: "GPster"}Isn't breakfast an omlet of eggs over everything that didn't get eaten Friday night? GPster[/quoteP.S. By Ronald McDonald time it becomes lunch after 10:30

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "Slick 50"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I think the food is covered.

So, will there be breakfast served on Saturday or should I stop on the way?

OBT, what say you?

We can do breakfest :D
Beer and corn flakes?
:twisted:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

enjenjo

It looks like they changed the location of registration this year, any one know for sure?

reborn55

Changed to
Impact Racing
1650 Northfield#100
Brownsburg, In

GPster

Well, I've made it as far as Cincinnati. If anything has changed you better let me know. I'll cheeck here a few times before I leave and I should be there by noon. I'll go to the track even before I check into my motel. Tomorrow will be the start. GPster

enjenjo

Can someone bring coffee? I forgot it at the store.

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"Can someone bring coffee? I forgot it at the store.
OK that job is done. GPster Is this for a regular coffee maker? you got filters?

enjenjo

No filters. I don't know any thing about coffee.

enjenjo

Well, I made it home last night. Had a great time. Lots of old friends met, some new ones too.

Friday was a beautiful day, not too hot, but lots of sun. Hit the swap meet, found some parts I had been looking for, at a decent price. Friday evening, a bunch of us went to a BBQ at a rodder's home near Lebanon In. Dogs, and typical BBQ food, prepared to perfection. He has a dream shop out in the country on a gravel road. I went back to the raceway campground, and had a bull session with a couple local buddies I was staying with.

Saturday, I got up about 630am, to the sound of rain, but it quit in a few minutes, and I went over to the show, and set up the BBQ trailer. There were a few others there, so we started breakfast, eggs and sausage. It was discovered that no one had cleaned the coffee pot last fall, so we had to do that before making coffee. It started raining again, but didn't last long, and we got to look at a bunch of great cars.

At noon, we fixed burgers and brats, and hot dogs, along with several salads, and all the fixin's. Everyone got what they wanted, and it started raining again. The longer it rained, the harder it rained. About 3 pm we packed things up and left. It rained more than half the way home.

I had a great time even with the rain. No pictures, I didn't even get the camera out, but lots of pictures were taken.

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, I made it home last night.
And this morning you got up early and drove to Lansing , picked up that motor and you're back and on the computer by 11:30 AM ? I listen to everything I hear but I only hear about 1/2 of what I'm told. GPster

enjenjo

I called early this morning and made other arrangements. :D  I spent the day today tearing down the BBQ trailer and drying every thing out. While I was at it I gave it a good cleaning. The wheel bearing will need packing before L'ville.

Josh and I took the Marlin out for a little "ride" this afternoon. I blew the rear U joint about 5 miles from the house. Josh was overjoyed, he didn't do it. I'm glad I didn't do that on the trip.

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"I blew the rear U joint about 5 miles from the house.  I'm glad I didn't do that on the trip.
I was only behind you until Marion, Indiana where I passed you and the Marlin.  Glad to hear you made it home ok.

It was really nice to see everyone again, even tho it rained Saturday.  Friday was near perfect tho.

I'm trying out some free software that makes photo shows and I made an album out of some pictures I took.  I think you might need Macromedia to see it, I'm not sure.  Also I'd like to hear if it doesn't work with dialup connections.  Heck, maybe it doesn't work at all.  There's three different sizes you can view it in by clicking on the boxes in the upper right corner. This is a test :D  It should be here if I did everything right.
George