Goodguys Indy

Started by GPster, May 31, 2006, 09:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

I am extremely ill that I won't be there again this year. I've tried for years to make this event and work keeps getting in the way. I hope you all have a great time. When you're consuming adult beverages, have a toast on the dummys that aren't there.
TEAM SMART

Indy is one of the few events that I have yet to attend.It is always just prior to The 50's and Goodguys in Des Moines....a couple of my favorite events.I have to work some of the Summer!We are leaving this Sunday for a week of vacation in the Black Hills with our two 9 year old grandkids.....No way I'll make it this year!Have Fun!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Steve....Sorry to hear of your Dad's illness :( Hope it is not too serious and he has a full recovery. I sure love his 55!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Slick 50

I plan to drive to Indy on Saturday morning and spend the day. See ya there!
Do we need goodies for the BBQ?
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

HotRodLadyCrusr

Glad to see alot of the usual suspects will be hanging around at Indy this weekend.  What about George though??  Is Shelby and Josh coming??
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Shelby is out of town on a camping trip. Josh has not given me an answer yet. I think the food is covered.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Glad to see alot of the usual suspects will be hanging around at Indy this weekend.  What about George though??  Is Shelby and Josh coming??

I have visited with George.  His is a definite maybe.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

purplepickup

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"
I have visited with George.  His is a definite maybe.

John
I just turned into a definite.  

Money is a little tight right now but I'll be there as a spectator on Friday and Saturday....Hope to be a participant on some BS'n tho.  

I just reserved a cheap room for Friday night. :D
George

WZ JUNK

I am bring a friend with me that I want everyone to meet.  His name is Doug Lee and he owns his own aluminium fabricating business.  He makes custom oil pans and valve covers.  http://www.propan.net/  This is Doug's first trip to Indy and his first weekend with the Junk brothers.  I hope he is up to it.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

Charlie Chops 1940

We'll help put old Doug to the test, but the Junk brothers usual entourage will probably have succeeded long before our meeting.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

GPster

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I am bring a friend with me John
Bringing friends with you? I hope he doesn't take up too much space. I'm looking for someone to do an RRT Relay to Bonneville. I've got a couple of engine blocks to go but I may not make it any further than Indy. GPster

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I am bring a friend with me John
Bringing friends with you? I hope he doesn't take up too much space. I'm looking for someone to do an RRT Relay to Bonneville. I've got a couple of engine blocks to go but I may not make it any further than Indy. GPster

I forgot about that Joe.  It will be up to brother but if I can get them here, I can probably get them to Bonneville.  Are they clean or in a wrap?

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

GPster

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"Are they clean or in a wrap?John
They are just a little dirty, not greasy/oily and all the studs and other non-magnezium parts have been removed. I'll at least have them in bags  and maybe I'll get to pressure wash them. GPster

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "WZ JUNK"Are they clean or in a wrap?John
They are just a little dirty, not greasy/oily and all the studs and other non-magnezium parts have been removed. I'll at least have them in bags  and maybe I'll get to pressure wash them. GPster

Hooley says that if I can get here, we will make room for it on the race car tailer to Bonneville.  I guess we could drag it behind the trailer and it would make a colorful light show as we go.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

Slick 50

Quote from: "enjenjo"I think the food is covered.

So, will there be breakfast served on Saturday or should I stop on the way?

OBT, what say you?
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50