The most bizarre thing . . .

Started by rumrumm, August 08, 2005, 09:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

choco

Quote from: "Rayvyn"How ya been Choco? It's been awhile hasn't it?
T R'

Yes it has, and not a day goes by when I don't think to myself "What's happened to my old mate.... errr, you know, whatsisname.... ahhhh, the guy, you know, with the shirt, the dorky one".
I hope all is well, and that you haven't been away from here for the wrong reasons.
I spoke to Carps on the phone today.  Is there anything I can do about that?
See ya later, mate.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Rayvyn

Quote from: "choco"
Quote from: "Rayvyn"How ya been Choco? It's been awhile hasn't it?
T R'

Yes it has, and not a day goes by when I don't think to myself "What's happened to my old mate.... errr, you know, whatsisname.... ahhhh, the guy, you know, with the shirt, the dorky one".
I hope all is well, and that you haven't been away from here for the wrong reasons.
I spoke to Carps on the phone today.  Is there anything I can do about that?
See ya later, mate.

Nothing unlawful, and I managed to keep the sunny side up for the most part.

Talking to the likes of that mobster can get you into real trouble. I thought you had higher standards than that.

Wipe the phone off with bleach, WD40 and Listerine, and hang it to dry in a secure non-toxic environment. Then have an MRI and CatScan done to make sure there are no lingering effects to the brain. Then grab a tall bottle of Jim Beam, place a cool damp towel over your head, go into a dark room, say to yourself "What was I thinking?" and take a drink. Repeat these last 2 in that order until bottle is empty or body hits the floor.

But on the bright side, at least you weren't talking to Dolly, no all hope is not lost.
See ya.[/
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Mr Cool

Quote from: "Rayvyn"Geez, ya go away for awhile, eveyone forgets ya, then harasses ya when ya get back. :(
Actually everyone is just trying to get the first insult in.

Have those white scabby sores healed yet?

ding ding  :lol:  and keep it clean will ya.
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

Mr Cool

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "Carps"Nope, didn't notice you were gone.    :wink:

See, all that * you're taking is making you go blind, just like the warning label says...
At least he doesnt fall outta bed anymore.........  :wink:
Im nobody, right?

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Mr Cool"Actually everyone is just trying to get the first insult in.

ding ding  :lol:  and keep it clean will ya.

First insult?  kripes , that happened to him  like 4 or 5 decades ago

:arrow:   :!:   :!:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Jbird

<First insult? kripes , that happened to him like 4 or 5 decades ago >

You're right Tony, it happened the first time his mom took him to the Veterinarian. The vet took one look at him, busted up laughing and said....." That's gotta be the homeliest Wallerbee I ever did see."

Welcome home Ravvyn, but keep it down just a bit. Some of us here are pretending we have class.
 Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Mr Cool"
Quote from: "Rayvyn"Geez, ya go away for awhile, eveyone forgets ya, then harasses ya when ya get back. :(
Actually everyone is just trying to get the first insult .

Hey Cool,
the story going around that I hear, is that the last lady of the evening you hired got you all worked up and wanted to use you to play ring toss. But she ended up up leaving early when she couldn't find any Cheerios... :oops:  :cry:  :lol:
Sy-o-nara.
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Ralph

Hi Rayvyn!
Good to see you're back- specially after seeing your face!! :lol: Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!! (everybody wants to get into the act!)
Hey, I didn't get to your part of Florida this year. We went to Boulder, Colorado instead. Took a side trip through Blanding, Utah, and stopped in on Sumner. Wondered when (or if) you'd turn up again.  You seem in fine form.........
Ralph
Manitoba Street Rod Association
http://www.msra.mb.ca/

Mr Cool

Quote from: "Rayvyn"Hey Cool, the story going around that I hear, is that the last lady of the evening you hired got you all worked up and wanted to use you to play ring toss. But she ended up up leaving early when she couldn't find any Cheerios... :oops:  :cry:  :lol:
Sy-o-nara.
She told me all about you too, and your weird fantasies with the new zealanders...........  :oops:  :lol:

Where you been hiding anyway? Iraq?
Im nobody, right?

GPster

Well, I think you've succeeded in chasing that guy away. I thought from the start he might not fit in, using his real name and all. From his age he probably didn't know what a Rambler is, let alone how to put gas in one.Haven't heard a whole lot from Denise lately. She's probably busy making cookies. GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "GPster"Haven't heard a whole lot from Denise lately. She's probably busy making cookies. GPster

or busy working on Big Olds getting him ready for my trip out west........or attending weekend long cars shows........... or week nite cruz nites..... or working my 40 hour a week job......or going on a date with my boyfriend...or...it's amazing how real life stuff gets in the way of spending time on the internet. :roll:

On a serious note, spent quite a bit of time with lots of RRTer's in Lville two weeks ago.  I have TONS of photos to share and perhaps sometime this week, before the HAMB Drags, I can post a real nice story about that weekend. :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

GPster

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"it's amazing how real life stuff gets in the way of spending time on the internet.
Isn't it? I shouldn't be here now. Today I get to put the liner down for "Lake Overkill" or how to put a 22' by 33' piece of rubber in a 15' x 25' x 3' deep hole in the ground and make a place for fish to live. If I could spend time structured around the internet I could have seen how many shifters there are available. Oh well! I got to drive it accross the street to higher ground in January. I should be able to drive it up the street for the car show in October. I'f I pick my spots I shouldn't have to trailer it. GPster