The most bizarre thing . . .

Started by rumrumm, August 08, 2005, 09:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slick 50

Hi Bryan,
We did miss you at Looavul last weekend. It's good to have you back.

I see things are off to a rip-roaring start.

Please be kind to Enjenjo and Fatcat as they have work to do and we don't want them to get a bad attitude!!!

Later,
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

purplepickup

Welcome back Bryan :D   You certainly hi-jacked an appropriately titled thread to announce your return...."the most bazarre thing...":twisted:

Rummrumm you probably did about all you could do without getting yourself in trouble.  It's hard to hold back when someone is right in your face but it's usually the smartest thing to do....just go on and forget it.  I'm sure everyone within earshot already knew what she was all about.  

It seems like there's more disrespecful people everywhere nowadays.  Maybe that is a sign I'm getting old.....seems like I remember my grandfather saying that back in the '50's...and my dad,  in the '60s. :lol:
George

Carps

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "Mark Stefan"I bet that was Denise. Sounds like something she would do. :lol:

Don't know who you are and you certainly don't know me.  I found your comment uncalled for and rude, not even the least bit funny even though you have a smilie face there.

As usual, I'm late reading this, but knowing Denise I was kinda thinking the same thing.  Fact is, that the LAST thing I'd expect from our Hotrodladycruiser.

QuoteYou can just kiss my * you SOB.  Oh yeah,  :lol:
Hey Denise, i wouldn't even offer that, some blokes get a kick out of kissin gals on the backside.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Dolly

Quote from: "enjenjo"Woulgn't you know it!  Someone mentions kissing stinky parts, and you show up.

Some of us have grown to expect that.   :wink:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Carps

Quote from: "Rayvyn"Check your PM, babydoll...Someone's home!!

Who are you callin"Babydoll", chickenlips?   :wink:
Carps

rumrumm

Quote from: "purplepickup"Welcome back Bryan :D   You certainly hi-jacked an appropriately titled thread to announce your return...."the most bazarre thing...":twisted:

Rummrumm you probably did about all you could do without getting yourself in trouble.  It's hard to hold back when someone is right in your face but it's usually the smartest thing to do....just go on and forget it.  I'm sure everyone within earshot already knew what she was all about.  

It seems like there's more disrespecful people everywhere nowadays.  Maybe that is a sign I'm getting old.....seems like I remember my grandfather saying that back in the '50's...and my dad,  in the '60s. :lol:

I made sure I stayed clear of that immediate area the rest of the afternoon and I didn't drive past again. No sense throwing gasoline on the fire. Hope to see you next year, George--with Sue.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Dolly

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Oh my God I don't belive it!!!!!!!!  Hi Bry!!!!!!! Nice to see you back  :lol:
Debb

NO! NO! NO!

Deb, please don't encourage him, he might decide to stay..   :shock:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Carps

Quote from: "Rayvyn"Didja miss me?? And when you coming down this way? :D
 [/b]

Nope, didn't notice you were gone.    :wink:
Carps

enjenjo

QuoteHey, you Furby on steroids, you still wrenching or did you retire yet? How's the BBQ trailer holding up? Maybe inna coupla months I'll head up that way for 3-4 days after the leg gets better, just to put everything back where it belongs so you'll never find it again.

I retired nearly a year ago, just working on hot rods now. The BBQ is great, we fixed all your mistakes and it works fine now. Kalamazoo is coming up the middle of September, and you have a place to stay if you want it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"Kalamazoo is coming up the middle of September, and you have a place to stay if you want it.
I can't remember if that place at your "Bend in the Road" is a retirement center or a day care center. I need to get done with August before I can start planing September. GPster

Dolly

Quote from: "enjenjo"and you have a place to stay if you want it.

Some of us were quietly hoping he would stay wherever it was that he's been hiding.   :wink:
Dolly

Mark Stefan

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "Mark Stefan"I bet that was Denise. Sounds like something she would do. :lol:

Don't know who you are and you certainly don't know me.  I found your comment uncalled for and rude, not even the least bit funny even though you have a smilie face there.  Your probley one of the thugs from the east coast and can just kiss my * you SOB.  Oh yeah,  :lol:

I apologize for my comments, they were improper for someone with zero posts.

enjenjo

Thanks for stepping up and taking the high road. I see you have been lurking for a while, and felt you knew us. Now  do an intro so we can tell who you are. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

rumrumm

Humor is easily misinterpreted, and there is a thin line between funny and insulting because words cannot be heard. Tell us who you are and a little something about you. Just because you tripped over the threshold doesn't mean we don't want you in our house, so to speak.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Rayvyn

Some of us were quietly hoping he would stay wherever it was that he's been hiding.   :wink:[/quote]

You didn't think for one minute that I'd given up on the search for my long lost missing runaway straw hussy, did you? The last I heard you were kidnapped and thrown into a white Dolly slavery ring and sent to the Middle East to comfort lonely dateless Arab men.  But knowing you, you probably volunteered for the assignment and paid your own way over. And you claim to be only 6...?? Man, were you rode hard and put away wet...!!
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...