The most bizarre thing . . .

Started by rumrumm, August 08, 2005, 09:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "Rayvyn"Didja miss me?? And when you coming down this way? :D
 [/b]

Nope, didn't notice you were gone.    :wink:

See, all that * you're taking is making you go blind, just like the warning label says...
Whatsamatta, you gotta take a pill now, both your wrists in a cast? ~:)
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"
QuoteHey, you Furby on steroids, you still wrenching or did you retire yet? How's the BBQ trailer holding up? Maybe inna coupla months I'll head up that way for 3-4 days after the leg gets better, just to put everything back where it belongs so you'll never find it again.

I retired nearly a year ago, just working on hot rods now. The BBQ is great, we fixed all your mistakes and it works fine now. Kalamazoo is coming up the middle of September, and you have a place to stay if you want it.

Gotta see how the leg holds up before I start walking a few miles around a car show. If it gives out you'll have to carry me... :D
Or at least walk between me and the sun and offer up a lotta shade... :D

I'll see though...
***SFC-Team Smart***

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Slick 50"Hi Bryan,
We did miss you at Looavul last weekend. It's good to have you back.

I see things are off to a rip-roaring start.

Please be kind to Enjenjo and Fatcat as they have work to do and we don't want them to get a bad attitude!!!

Later,

OK, I'll be nice. But it would be great to see at least one of them work...
It would be a first for me..!!
***SFC-Team Smart***

enjenjo

Quote from: "Rayvyn"

I'm not suprised, you and work are seldom within miles of each other. :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Lynn....Sorry I missed you at the Nat's....Looked for your car several times with no luck....perhaps we'll run into each other yet this year.Sounds like you made a great impression on at least one Gal  :shock:
Bryan....It's great to see you back harassing the locals! Fill us in on what you've been up to?
Debb.....Where were you last weekend????????Thought for sure I'd finally get to meet you in person :(
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

parklane

Don't know who you are and you certainly don't know me.  I found your comment uncalled for and rude, not even the least bit funny even though you have a smilie face there.  Your probley one of the thugs from the east coast and can just kiss my * you SOB.  Oh yeah,  :lol:[/quote]

Cumon now Denise, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel :D
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "40"Bryan....It's great to see you back harassing the locals! Fill us in on what you've been up to?

Debb.....Where were you last weekend????????Thought for sure I'd finally get to meet you in person :(

I know I know, I wanted to go, but its really hard to get Rob to a show where we can't take our car :(   geez, whats that all about anyway!!! So we went to a show we could get into :(

There were a lot of people I wanted to see. Maybe some day it will really happen. We most likely won't be making K'Zoo this year either. It's on the same weekend as the Rebel Run show, again it will win out since we can take the Lincoln there. I wanted to drag him there to get him motivated on our Model A, then we could take it!!!!  He hasn't touched it in a year  :roll:  kinda sucks.

I to am wondering about where you've been Bryan and what happened to your leg. I kept asking Enjenjo if he had heard from you for months, then I figured he was getting tired of me asking so I quit. Cause I didn't want him to say BOO to me again, lol.
Debb

Mikej

Denise, accept the mans apology.  Looks like he is from Kansas.

BELLM

Denise would never take a swing at someone, she's just trying to hand you a chocolate chip cookie!!!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Can't wait for the HAMB drags, April @ the Lonestar Roundup Grasshopper had won the cookie auction, shared with us.  Last time I had a decent cookie.
Hi Denise!

SKR8PN

The only swing Denise would EVER take at anybody,would be to throw her arms around your neck so she could give you a hug and a kiss :D

Hey Brian,glad to see you made it back in one piece. This place has been TO QUIET without your "special"  sense of humor  :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

choco

Quote from: "Rayvyn"It's been a while. Hopefully I can stir things up around here for awhile.

Oh great. Everything was going just fine, and then you show up.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Rayvyn

Quote from: "choco"
Quote from: "Rayvyn"It's been a while. Hopefully I can stir things up around here for awhile.

Oh great. Everything was going just fine, and then you show up.

Why is everyone saying that? Geez, ya go away for awhile, eveyone forgets ya, then harasses ya when ya get back. :(
It's good to be loved... :D
Hey you big burly hunk... 8)
I see you're still buying the neckless T-shirts.
I guess the doctor couldn't remove the Koala that attached itself to your face. I'd reach out and touch that thing, but I'm afraid it may not be your beard, since you're only a couple of feet tall.
You're one of the few dudes I know, that in order to haul A**, you'd have to make 2 trips. :D
How ya been Choco? It's been awhile hasn't it?
T R'
***SFC-Team Smart***

Rayvyn

Quote from: "SKR8PN"The only swing Denise would EVER take at anybody,would be to throw her arms around your neck so she could give you a hug and a kiss :D

Hey Brian,glad to see you made it back in one piece. This place has been TO QUIET without your "special"  sense of humor  :lol:

Yes but I've returned as a more shy, dignified and righteous person now. :roll:

Yeah, right. 8)

Let the games begin... :D

How've you been dude?
***SFC-Team Smart***

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Rayvyn"

I'm not suprised, you and work are seldom within miles of each other. :roll:

OUCH...!! :D  :D  :D :b-d:
That's because I'm pacing myself-life's too short. :)
***SFC-Team Smart***

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Rayvyn"life's too short. :)

among other things